ADB Summer Internship – A Perfect Opportunity for Growth. Apply for the Fully Funded Asian Development Bank Internship 2023. The ADB offers Summer Internship opportunities as well as Winter internships in two batches. Right Now internship applications are open for the Summer term. Applicants from ADB Member countries can apply for the ADB Internship 2023. The duration of the internship is a minimum of 8 weeks and a maximum of 26 weeks.
The Internship is open to Graduate and Graduated students. For example, if you are a student of Master program or a PhD program then you are eligible for the ADB Internship Program. This internship for students is an excellent opportunity to work with talented people from different parts of the world. More details about the ADB Summer internship 2023 are available below.
All You Need to Know About ADB Summer Internship 2023
- Funded by: ADB Bank
- Duration: Minimum 8 Weeks
- Who can Apply: Master and Ph.D. students
- Deadline: 15th February 2023
Check: Blue Book European Union Traineeship 2023 (Fully Funded)
When the Internship will Start?
As this call is for Summer 2023 Internship. So, the Internship will start in June 2023 onwards.
- Monthly Stipend: Asian Development Bank (ADB) offers students summer internships with a generous stipend depending on the country of internship, lasting up to 26 weeks.
- Airfare Ticket: The ADB also Funds and provide airfare tickets from the home country to the internship location.
Why ADB Internship?
- Because you will work in an international organization.
- You will work with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of the development.
Check: Woods Hole Summer Internship in USA 2023 (Fully Funded)
To be eligible for an internship at the Asian Development Bank (ADB):
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a Master or Doctoral degree program at a university in one of ADB’s member countries.
- be a national of one of ADB’s members countries.
- Have excellent skills of English.
- Proof of English language test is not mandatory.
ADB Selection Process
- Candidates will apply through the ADB online portal.
- All documents (CV and essay) uploaded will be uploaded online.
- Applications after the deadline will not be acceptable in any case
The last date to apply online for the ADB Summer Internship 2023 is 15th February 2023
How to Apply
The internship application process is online through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES).
What is ADB Internship?
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) Internship Program provides a unique opportunity for graduate and undergraduate students to acquire a better understanding of the development challenges facing the Asia-Pacific Region.
Through this program, interns will gain hands-on experience in various areas such as research, policy development, project implementation, and more.
ADB Internship Salary
Depending on the specific role and level, ADB internships provide a salary based on a monthly stipend, ranging from $1,000 to $2,200. Additionally, some interns may be eligible for other allowances such as travel compensation or housing allowance.
ADB internship interview
The ADB Internship Program is a competitive selection process, which requires completing an online application form, submitting required documents, and passing an interview. The interview consists of both technical and behavioral questions related to your experience, skills, and educational background.