To Support Youth Empowerment from the Commonwealth Countries. Applications for the Commonwealth Young Professionals Program 2023 are now open. The Young Professional Program (YPP) from the Commonwealth Secretariat is a two-year contract in which applicants will come to London and work with the Commonwealth. They will get a salary of £29,070 per annum along with this other benefits are also provided.
The Commonwealth YPP aims to create multiple professional opportunities from 56 Commonwealth countries. To be considered for the chance to must be 27 years or younger at the time of the application close. You must have a bachelor’s degree and make sure to submit the complete online application. More details about the (YPP London) are given below.
Details About Commonwealth Young Professionals Program 2023
- Job Location: Pall Mall, London SW1 – United Kingdom
- Term Contract: Fixed 2 years
- Who can Apply: Students from Commonwealth Countries
- Deadline: 10th July 2023
- Salary: £29,070/Year
- 30 working days per year. Leave without pay will not qualify for the earning of annual leave entitlements
- The Secretariat provides non-contributory private healthcare and dental cover for all London-based employees.
- Temporary Accommodation
- Contract Letter for Visa support
Upon selection and arrival in the UK temporary accommodation will be provided at a Secretariat-approved hotel for a period of two weeks.
If you were not able to find it within two weeks. An additional three weeks time period will be provided.
Upon commencement and termination of service, the staff member will have their air travel costs. For all journeys, the most direct means of air travel available will be provided.
Kindly Read the Terms and Conditions for the Commonwealth YPP:
- An applicant must be 27 years old or younger at the time of application closing.
- You must be a national of a Commonwealth Country.
- produce evidence of any educational and professional qualifications.
- Submit your curriculum vitae together with a cover letter.
See a list of 56 commonwealth member countries. Participants from these countries can apply.
How to Apply?
Please apply by submitting a CV and Cover letter. Read the Application guidelines. The Link to the official website of the Commonwealth Secretariat is given below.