Hello Everyone. So those who are looking for H1B Jobs in the USA that come with Visa sponsorship. we have prepared a List of Companies in USA that Sponsor H1B Visa Jobs in 2023. The H1B Visa for the USA is a temporary Work Visa that is Valid for six years. To get H1B Visa an applicant has to apply for and secure a Job in the United States. So, there are many Jobs in the USA that comes with Visa Sponsorships.
You are eligible to apply if you have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in the specific specialty, or its equivalent. Unlike Apple, Facebook, Amazon, and Google, there are other companies and NGOs that offer Visa Sponsorship Jobs in USA. An employer in the USA who will offer a Job will apply for H1B Work Visa on your behalf. The List of the companies that Sponsor H1B Work Visa is given below.
List of Companies in USA that Sponsor H1B Visa Jobs in 2023
- Host Country: United States
- Who can Apply: Applicants from any country
Duration of Job Job and H1B Visa
The Normal duration of the H1B Work Visa for the United States is Six years. You can live and work in the USA for six years.
Suppose you lost a Job before six years, you can remain live in the USA for up to six years and can find other opportunities.
H1-B Work Visa is the most common and highest number of work visas given to Foreign workers.
List of H1B Visa Sponsor Database 2023
The list may be changed due to time. However, according to the latest database and reports here is a List of Companies Sponsoring H1B Visa in USA in 2023:
Top H1B Sponsors (FY 2023 Q1)
- Amazon.com Services LLC
- Cognizant Technology Solutions US Corp
- Ernst & Young US LLP
- Microsoft Corporation
- Google LLC
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Infosys Limited
- Apple INC
- Meta Platforms INC
- Amazon Web Services INC
- Intel Corporation
- JPMorgan Chase
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Wal Mart Associates INC
- Accenture LLP
- HCL America INC
- Qualcomm Technologies INC
- Capgemini America INC
- Cisco Systems INC
- Compunnel Software Group
List of Visa Sponsorship Companies in USA
Here are some more US companies that sponsor H-1B visas with their website links.
- American Express: https://www.americanexpress.com/
- Cisco: https://www.cisco.com/
- Deloitte: https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en.html
- Ernst and Young (EY): https://www.ey.com/en_us
- Hewlett-Packard (HP): https://www.hp.com/
- IBM: https://www.ibm.com/
- Intel: https://www.intel.com/
- JPMorgan Chase: https://www.jpmorganchase.com/
- KPMG: https://home.kpmg/
- Oracle: https://www.oracle.com/
- Qualcomm: https://www.qualcomm.com/
- SAP: https://www.sap.com/
- Salesforce: https://www.salesforce.com/
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS): https://www.tcs.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/
- Visa: https://www.visa.com/
- Wells Fargo: https://www.wellsfargo.com/
Most H1B Visa Approved by US Companies
- CVS Health
- Exxon Mobil
- Ford Motor
- General Electric
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Procter & Gamble
H1B Visa Sponsorship Database by US Citizenship and Immigration Services
This H1B employer Database allows you to see a List of employers in the United States who offered H1B Work Visas. This Database also allows you to check approval and denial rates by the employer.
- Check: H-1B Employer Data Hub Files
Requirements for Obtaining a Work Visa Sponsorship from US Company
- Having a job offer from the sponsoring employer.
- Complying with US Law.
- No criminal record.
Summarizing the Post into Steps
Carefully read this section to finalize the things for your better understanding:
Which companies Sponsor US visas?
From H-1B Employer Data Hub Files you can check the list of companies in USA that offers H1B Work Visas to international applicants.
Also, you can search on the Internet for H1B Visa Sponsorship companies.
How do I find a company to sponsor me in the USA?
There are many US Companies that sponsor Work Visas. You can check: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in US in 2023
How to Apply for the US Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023
- Search for a Company that offers Work Visas.
- If that is relevant to your qualification go to their website and search for Jobs.
- If there are Open positions apply for the relevant position.
- Wait for your Job response.
- If you got an offer letter from the company then they will tell you about the next step.
- The next step is mostly to apply for H1B Work Visa.
- Check How to Apply for US H1B Work Visa in 2023
Also Read: Portugal Job Seeker Visa 2023 | Requirements, Apply Online
Conclusion: These are just a few examples and there may be more US Companies that offer Jobs for International applicants. You have to search for those companies. We have also published a Types of US Non Immigrant Work Visas in 2023 (Work in US)
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel