Hello Friends. In today’s post, I am going to tell you a very Good opportunity. You can go to Australia without a Job offer and start working in Australia. You can apply for Construction Jobs in Australia in 2023 directly once you come to Australia. Because Construction is in high demand in Australia. The construction industry is one of the largest employers in Australia. So, in this post, I will tell you how you can go to Australia without a Job offer.
But first, let me tell you a little bit about the Construction Jobs in Australia and its demand. Because construction doesn’t stop in big cities like Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, and Canberra. You will work on Bridges, Towers, and Buildings. Construction Jobs are not only about Civil Engineering. They also need plumbers, electricians, welders, and other engineering experience that is required. More detailed information is given below.
Details About Construction Jobs in Australia in 2023 (Job offer is Not Required)
- Job Country: Australia
- Job Type: Construction Jobs
- Who can Apply: Anyone with a Qualification (If you want to go without a Job offer)
- Job offer Required: No
How you can come to Australia Without a Job offer and Find Job Opportunities on the Construction Site?
Read it carefully and you will love reading this part:
So friends there is a very simple and basic step. If you are a graduate of Civil engineering, Structural engineering, Electrical and electronics engineering, or a field that is required in Construction then you can apply for the Australia 476 Work Visa in 2023.
The Australia 476 Work Visa is basically made for students, graduates, and engineers who can come to Australia without a Job offer and start looking for Job opportunities in the Engineering Field.
There is no previous work experience required, no bank statement, and no job offer from Australia.
Hence the Australia Subclass 476 Visa is a great chance to find civil engineering jobs in Australia. Once you arrive, you can start looking for Job opportunities.
Number of Construction Companies in Australia
There are 425,600 Construction businesses in Australia as of 2023, an increase of 2.1% from 2022. So more demand for workers every time.
Requirements of Construction Jobs in Australia
There are no such hard requirements, but some basic requirements are:
- You need to make a White Card in Australia that will cost around 60-80 AUD. This card is necessary to work on the construction site.
- You will have to follow a dress code for construction.
- You will need to buy steel cap shoes that are required on the construction site.
Types of Jobs in Australia on the Construction Site
So, let me tell you there are different kinds of Jobs on the construction site such as:
- Brick Layer
- Truck Drivers
- Construction Workers
- framing, roofing, and painting
How much you can Make in Australia on Construction Site
If you are very new to the construction site, your wage rate will start from 25 AUD/hr and goes to 28AUD/hr
- Starting: 25-28AUD/hr
- Experienced: 35-50/hr
So, if you work 12 hrs/day you can easily earn 300AUD/day.
Civil Engineering Jobs in Australia in 2023
If you are a Civil engineer and you have a degree you are graduated and you are coming to Australia on a work visa and you are coming with 2-3 years of experience so this is a guarantee that you will get a Job in the Construction Site.
If you have a well CV. You will get a Job. You will get 100% Job. Australia needs a lot of Civil engineers and this is one of the most highly demanded professions.
Steps to Remember
- So, if you want to come to Australia with Engineering Degree and without a Job offer. Apply for the Australia 476 Work Visa in 2023.
- Once you come to Australia you can find the Job opportunities there.
- And don’t worry there are a lot of Jobs for engineers, that’s why the Australian Govt encourages applicants to apply for the 476 Subclass Visa that does not require a Job offer.