To work as well as enjoy a beautiful time in Malta while working. Malta Island is the best choice. Because it is EU Country, very affordable than other EU Countries. This is a complete Guide to Malta Digital Nomad Visa 2023. Best Opportunity for the one who can work remotely from home for any company or who is self-employed like a Freelancer., Youtuber, or Blogger. You can move to Malta easily on a Nomad Visa.
This comes under a Malta Nomad Residence permit. Malta already hosts and welcomes digital nomads from the EU. The permit is issued for one year and you can renew it every year. For the Digital Nomad Visa, you do not require a Job offer from Malta. A Chance to convert your permit into Permanent Residency. More details are given below.
The requirement to Obtain Malta Digital Nomad Visa 2023
- You are a citizen of a Non-EU Country.
- Work remotely for a company that is not available in Malta.
- Freelancers can apply.
- You must have a monthly income of at least €2,700.
Can your Family Join You?
When applying for the Maltese digital nomad visa, you can also bring your family.
- Your spouse (husband or wife).
- Your minor child.
- A child who is dependent on you due to an illness or disability.
- A child that is financially dependent on you.
Period of Stay
Initially, your Visa will be issued for a year, later on, you can renew it from within Malta.
- Application Form N1
- Application Form N2 (if applicable)
- Application Form N4 General Data Protection Form
- Letter of Intent
- International Passport
- Employment contract and official tax documentation in case of employment
- Documentary evidence of self-employment
- Documentary evidence of all freelance activities in the case of freelance
- Europass CV
- Bank statement
- Local or international health insurance policy
- Health declaration
Get all Application forms from the website: https://nomad.residencymalta.gov.mt/nomad-forms-and-checklists/
- Malta is an English-speaking country.
- You can visit other Schengen countries while your digital nomad residence permit is valid.
- You will have easy access to Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East.
- have access to 5G.
Do You need to Pay taxes in Malta?
On a Digital Nomad Visa, you do not need to Pay tax in Malta. Unless you don’t have any income obtained from Malta.
Check your eligibility for the Nomad Visa: https://nomad.residencymalta.gov.mt/nomad-eligibility/
Application Process for the Malta Digital Nomad Visa 2023
- Gather the documents.
- Apply online.
- Submit the application online.
- Travel to Malta and collect your Nomad Residence Permit.
- To Apply Visit the Malta Residency permit website: https://nomad.residencymalta.gov.mt/
You must submit the application to the Residency Malta Agency online via email at email@example.com. After sending the email, you must wait for an answer from the agency.
- Also Read: Malta Work Visa Process 2023