Call for 2023-24 Applications. Apply for the MAECI Italy Government Scholarship 2023-24. Each year the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers Italian government scholarships for foreign students and Italian Citizens. The MAECI Scholarship is to pursue Master and PhD programs from Italy Public Universities. Through this Scholarship, the Italian Government aims to promote the Italian language and culture.
Participants can apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship if they apply for admission to any Italian Public University. So, this Scholarship will give cover their Tuition Fee, Enrollment Free, Health Insurance, and Monthly allowance to cover their expenses. More information about the MAECI Italy Government Scholarship 2023 is given below.
Details About Italy Government Scholarship 2023-24
- Host Country: Italy
- Scholarship Name: MAECI Scholarship (Study in Italy) by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Who can Apply: Students who are looking for Master’s or PhD Scholarships.
- Deadline: 9th June 2023
Candidates selected for the Italian government scholarships will receive the following benefits:
- Exemption from Payment of enrollment and tuition fees.
- Health and Medical/Accident insurance contracted by MAECI.
- A monthly allowance worth 900 Euros will be directly credited into a student bank account.
How does this MAECI Scholarship Works?
- So, if you are looking to get admission and apply to any Italian University. But you don’t have enough resources to Cover or Fund your studies.
- So, this MAECI Scholarship will Cover your expenses, if you are selected for this.
- So most Italian Public Universities support MAECI Scholarship Program.
- When you apply for any Italian University, select MAECI Scholarship.
Check Italian Scholarships 2023 Deadlines (For All Universities). And see if the applications are open, go to their University website and apply there for MAECI Grant.
Eligibility Criteria for MAECI Scholarship 2023
- Applicants applying for a master’s degree program must have completed a bachelor’s degree.
- Age 28 years old or younger at the time of application for the Master’s degree program
- If you are applying for a PhD Programme, must not be over the age of 30 years at the time of application.
- Applicant must be able to prove his/her English language proficiency from IELTS or any other Language certificate such as English Proficiency Langauge Proof.
Eligible Countries for MAECI Scholarship 2023
Candidates from the following Countries can avail of this Scholarship (MAECI):
Pakistan, Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bielorussia, Bolivia, Bosnia-Erzegovina, Brasile, Bulgaria, Burkina-Faso, Cambogia, Camerun, Canada, Cile, Cina, Cipro, Colombia, Congo Kinsh. , Corea Sud, Costa D’avorio, Costarica, Croazia, Cuba, Ecuado,r Egitto, Estonia, Etiopia, Federazione, Russa, Filippine, Francia, Georgia, Germania, Ghana, Giappone, Giordania, Grecia, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israele, Kazakhstan, Kenia, Kirghizistan, Kosovo, Lettonia, Libano, Libia, Lituania, Macedonia Del Nord, Malesia, Mali, Malta, Marocco, Messico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambico, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, T. Palestinesi, Panama, Paraguay, Peru’, Polonia, Regno Unito, Repubblica Ceca, Romania, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Siria, Slovacchia, Slovenia, Sri Lanka, Sud Africa, Sud Sudan, Sudan, Svizzera, Tagikistan, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailandia, Tunisia, Turchia, Turkmenistan, Ucraina, Ungheria, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The last date to apply for the MAECI Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2023-24 is 9th June 2023.
How to Apply for the MAECI Scholarship Program
Applicants are requested to complete and submit the online application. Search on Google “Maeci Scholarship”, and you will see the latest call for 2023-24. The Link is given below.