The Japan work Visa is a relatively simple and fast process. Like previously we talked about the Lithuania Work Visa and Slovenia Work Visa. In this post, I will tell you about the Japan Work Visa Process 2023. To work in Japan you will need a Job offer from the Japanese Employer. And there are many Japanese Jobs with Visa Sponsorship available in many sectors. Getting a Visa Sponsorship Job in Japan is very easy.
Japan needs foreign workers because the majority of the population is old. Japan plans to admit 500,000 foreign workers by 2025. The Visa will initially be issued for 5 years. People are very loving in Japan. They don’t lie at all. Self Disciplined. Afforadable country. In this post, I will tell you the types of Japanese work visas, Jobs in Japan with Visa Sponsorship, and the step-by-step application process to obtain a Japanese Work Visa.
Details About Japan Work Visa Process 2023
- Job Country: Japan
- Visa Type: Work Visa
- Who can Apply: Anyone from any country
- Visa Sponsorship Jobs: Yes
- Passport Ranking: 2nd Powerful, 190 Visa-Free Destinations
- English teacher
- Military personnel
- Service staff
- IT Professional
- School Teacher
- English Speaking
Also Check: Slovenia Work Visa Process in 2023
In Japan Teaching English, and IT Jobs are the most in-demand Fields that offer Work Visa Sponsorships, accommodation, and high salaries to their employees as well.
Types of Japanese Work Visas
While there are many other Visas, there are two types of Japanese work visas that are further divided into categories. The Types of Japanese work visas are:
1) Highly Skilled Professional Visa:
- Highly skilled professional (i) (a)/(b)/(c): This visa allows highly skilled professionals 5 years to stay in Japan to work on advanced academic research activities, and advanced specialized or technical activities.
- Special Highly Skilled Professional: This Visa requires a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree and if you have any experience in your field, you can apply for the Highly skilled Visa.
- Highly skilled foreign professional: This Work visa is also for one with advanced skills and experience to work in Japan.
2) Japan Working visa
This is an ordinary work visa in Japan that has been issued to many foreign workers. This Visa does not require any work experience. On this Visa, you can stay for 1 year, 3 years, and 5 years.
Professions that are Eligible for Japan Working Visa
This list has been offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan. Occupations that are eligible for Japanese Working Visas:
- Religious activities
- Business Manager
- Legal/Accounting services
- Medical services
- Engineer/Specialist in humanities/International services
- Intra-company transferee
- Nursing care
- Skilled labor
- Specified skilled worker
- Technical intern training
Also, Check: US H1B Visa Process 2023 (USA Work Visa)
How long you can stay in Japan?
All Visas are issued for a period of 1, 3, and 5 years. It can be renewable.
You will get the response to Your Visa application within 5-6 working days.
Usually the Single Entry Visa Costs around 3,000 Japanese Yen. While Multiple Entry Visas for Japan cost around 6000 Yen. You only have to pay the fee if the application of approved.
Also, Check: Malta Work Visa Process 2023
Requirements for Japanese Work Visa
- You must have a job offer from a Japanese company, employer
- You must have a valid passport
- You must fill out and submit the Visa application form
- You must submit your photograph (not older than six months)
- You must get a Certificate of Eligibility from the Japanese Employer.
- One visa application form
- One photograph
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Job offer Letter with all details.
- Educational Documents (Submit it to your employer to get COE)
Depending on the nationality of the applicant, other documents may be necessary in addition to the above. For details please refer to the website of a Japanese embassy or consulate-general in your area.
What is a Certificate of Eligibility (COE)?
Every foreign worker needs to get a Certificate of Eligibility from the Immigration Services in Japan
Japan has its own System called COE (Certificate of Eligibility). Once you get a Job offer from a Japanese employer.
You will need to submit your documents to the employer. He is the one who is in charge of handling the COE application on your behalf. He will get it for you.
Visa Sponsorships Jobs in Japan for Foreign Applicants
In Japan, there are a lot of Visa Sponsorship Jobs from employers, Recruitment agencies, or directly from the company.
I have attached the most popular websites for Find Jobs in Japan. Once you open these websites. Make sure to click on the “Overseas Applicants“, or “Visa Offered” or simply type “Visa Sponsorship” in the search bar.
Where to Submit Your Japanese Work Visa Application – Steps Required to Apply for the Japanese Work Visa
Here is the step-by-step application process to apply for the Japanese Work Visa.
Getting a Certificate of Eligibility. Applying for a Japan Work Visa at the nearest Japanese embassy in your country. You can find a list of the Japanese Embassies, Consulates, and Permanent Missions here.
Helpful Links for Japan Work Visa
- MOFA Website: https://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/long/index.html