The MEXT Embassy Recommendation Scholarship for 2024 is now open. We are happy to announce that the call for MEXT Scholarship 2024 is now open in different parts of the world. MEXT is a Japanese Government Fully Funded Scholarship Without IELTS and Japanese Language. There is No Application Fee required and MEXT is the Largest ever Japanese Scholarship that is Funded by the Monbukagakusho, the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT).
Applicants can apply for the MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship as well as MEXT Masters and PhD scholarships. MEXT Scholarship is available in all Fields in almost 90% of Japanese Universities and available in English Programs. Study in Japan Without IELTS. All details regarding how much Stipend, application requirements, and how you can apply for the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2024 are given below.
Details About MEXT Scholarship 2024
- Host Country: Japan
- Study Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Each Embassy has its own Deadline
- Scholarship Name: MEXT
- Funded by: Japanese Government
- Who can Apply: Anyone
- Is IELTS Required For MEXT: No
- Is the Japanese Langauge Mandatory for MEXT: No
- Is there any Application Fee: No
- How you can Apply: Online through Embassy
MEXT Scholarship Benefits
MEXT is a Japanese Government Fully Funded Scholarship Program for all students. It will cover all the expenses such as:
- 100% of the tuition Fee
- Admission Fee, Books Fee
- A Monthly Allowance
- Monthly Stipend
- Living Allowance, Accommodation, Meals Covered.
- Traveling Allowance
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets by MEXT Japanese scholarship.
- Another support is also provided after the assessment of the applicant.
- Undergraduate Studies: 4-5 Years
- Masters Studies: 2-3 Years
- Ph.D. Studies: 3-4 Years
Study Fields Under MEXT Scholarship
Mext scholarship is open in the Fields of:
- Social Science
- Medical to Health
Eligibility Criteria for MEXT Scholarship 2024
- MEXT Scholarship is open to applicants from all countries. There is no restriction on a nationality basis.
- Not have Japanese nationality.
- Must be able to provide all the documents.
- Bachelors Students: Must have completed a secondary education if applying for an Undergraduate program.
- Master Students: Must have completed an Undergraduate program if applying to a Master’s.
- Ph.D. Students: Applicants with a master’s degree are eligible to apply for Doctoral Degree programs.
- IELTS is not required.
Requirements for MEXT Scholarship
- Applicant should be medically Fit.
- Intend to come and study in Japan and does not involve in any other activity.
- Applicants must be between 17 to 35 years of age
MEXT Scholarship 2024 Deadline
The Deadline for the MEXT Scholarship is set by each embassy. You have to apply in your country and check the deadline that what deadline has been set by the Japanese Embassy in your country.
All Japanese Embassies Links are given below.
How to Apply for the MEXT Scholarship 2024?
- For the MEXT Scholarship, the application process is set by Each embassy.
- You have to follow the process that is set by the Japanese Embassy in your country.
- The Links to all the Japanese Embassy’s website is given below.
- Check your country name, open it, and see the “News Section” or go to the “Study” or Scholarships section. There you will find about MEXT Scholarship details.
- You have to Apply for the “MEXT Scholarship 2024 Embassy Recommendation”. If the scholarship is currently not open in your country, then you can regularly check the website for announcements.
Conclusion: This was all about the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship. It is one of the Largest Japanese Government programs. Every year thousands of applicants apply and travel to Japan. Best of Luck.