The Portugal Seasonal Worker Visa allows foreign applicants to come for Temporary Stay for 90 days or more than 90 days to carry out seasonal Work in Portugal. Foreign applicants can apply online for the Portugal Seasonal Work Visa 2023. To apply you need to meet the eligibility criteria, requirements, and documentation. You can enjoy yourself during your stay. There is a lot to do on seasonal visas in Portugal.
Applicants can apply for a Short stay visa for seasonal work or a seasonal work visa for Portugal. All foreign applicants have to apply through the Portugal Embassy in their home country. So, if you are interested to work in Portugal this post is for you. Get to know about the Visa cost, eligibility criteria dn required documents to apply for the Portugal Seasonal Work Visa 2023.
Details About Portugal Seasonal Work Visa 2023
- Job Country: Portugal
- Program Name: Portugal Seasonal Worker Visa
How long you can stay in Portugal on a Seasonal Work Visa?
You can stay for a maximum period of 9 Months on a seasonal work Visa in Portugal or it can be extended to 12 months.
Also, Check: Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023 | 44,000 Visas | Jobs in Italy
Types of Activities You can do on a Seasonal Work Visa?
Foreign workers must have a Valid Job offer from the Portugal employer in one of these sectors:
Do you like Farming? Fishing? or you are into the Food industry?
- Agriculture, livestock, hunting, forestry, and fishing.
- Farming, Fruit Picking, Packing.
- Hospitality, restaurants, and similar.
- The food industry, liquor, and tobacco industries.
- Gross and Retail commerce.
- Land transport.
The Portugal Government also allows foreign workers to come to Portugal without a Job offer. For that, you need to apply for the Portugal Job Seeker Visa 2023.
Who can Apply for the Portuguese Seasonal Workr Visa?
- The Portugal Seasonal Worker Visa is open to applicants from non-EU citizens.
- If you are living in Europe, but are not an EU Citizen then you can also apply.
How to Find Seasonal Jobs in Portugal?
To find apply for seasonal Jobs in Portugal, here are the steps:
- Start by searching online for seasonal Jobs in Portugal
- Visit the Portuguese Jobs website where they list Jobs.
- Start by Visiting some popular Hotel websites in Portugal.
List of Websites to Apply for the Seasonal Worker Jobs in Portugal
Here are some popular online Websites where you can find all types of Jobs in Portugal.
- Indeed (www.indeed.pt)
- Sapo Emprego (emprego.sapo.pt)
- Turijobs (www.turijobs.pt).
- EURES Job Mobility Portal: ec.europa.eu/eures (Click on Find a Job, and select Portugal)
- Season Workers: www.seasonworkers.com
- Backpacker Job Board: www.backpackerjobboard.com.au
- Europe Language Jobs: www.europelanguagejobs.com
- Resort Jobs: www.resortjobs.com
- Any work Anywhere: www.anyworkanywhere.com
- Workaway: www.workaway.info
These are just examples, you can understand the types of Jobs from there.
Monthly Wage in Portugal
The minimum wage in most of Portugal is €822.50 per month.
Visa Cost for Portugal Seasonal Worker Visa in 2023
- The general Fee is 80 Euros
- Countries with which the European Union has facilitation agreements
- Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Georgia, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia (suspended – decision), Serbia, and Ukraine – 35€.
Visa fee may be changed, and varies from country to country.
- You must have a Valid Job offer and promise of a contract or a contract for employment.
- You must have a valid seasonal work visa or a temporary stay visa.
Required Documents if (Stay is SHORTER or up to 90 Days)
- Formal petition application
- Passport or additional valid travel document
- Passport photograph
- A return ticket
A valid travel insurance
- A work contract or valid work offer for seasonal work purposes mentioning the employer name, company name, type of profession, duration of stay, salary, and paid vacation.
- Accommodation can also be provided by the employer, in compliance with existing legal requirements.
Required Documents if (Stay is LONGER than 90 Days)
- An official form
- A passport or other travel document
- Two identical passport photographs
- Valid travel insurance
- A form authorizing access to Portuguese criminal records by the Immigration and Border Services (SEF)
More details on the documents are available on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Portugal website at https://vistos.mne.gov.pt/en/short-stay-visas-schengen/required-documentation/seasonal-work-visa
Where to Apply for the Portugal Seasonal Worker Visa 2023
The application process for the Portugal seasonal worker visa is the same for all. All applicants have to apply through the Portugal Embassy present in their home country.
You can also contact, or email the embassy and ask them about the Visa process for seasonal visas. They will send you the appropriate link that works for your country.
- In most countries, VFS Global Handles the visa application process. Go to the https://www.vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/index.html
- Select the country from where you are applying.
- Then select the destination country for example Portugal.
- It will take you to the Website.
- Identify the Visa Type: From there you can identify the Visa type.
- Select “Seasonal Visa”.
- It will list all details, required documents, visa costs, etc.
OFFICIAL SOURCE FOR PORTUGAL SEASONAL WORK VISA
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel