The Sweden Job Seeker Visa 2023 allows applicants to come to Sweden to look for Work or start a business in Sweden. Individuals from Non-European countries can apply for the Sweden Work Visa without a Job offer. The Swedish Government allows individuals to Stay in Sweden for a period of 9 Months and during this time they should look for employment opportunities.
The Swedish Government introduced this Visa in June 2022. Along with Sweden, many other reputable countries have Job Seekers Visa such as UAE, Germany, and Portugal. Sweden is one of the famous countries for foreigners. The Swedish Government has named this Visa Residence Permit for Highly Qualified persons to look for work or Start a business.
Details About Sweden Job Seeker Visa 2023
- Country: Sweden
- Visa Type: Job Seeker Visa
- Who can Apply: Anyone with a Qualification
Also Read: CERN Switzerland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 With Full Benefits
How long you can Stay in Sweden on a Job Seeker Visa?
This job seeker visa will be valid for a minimum of 3 months; however, can be granted for a maximum of 9 months.
New Requirements for Sweden Job Seeker Visa
The Swedish Migration Agency sets new requirements for the Job Seeker Visa.
- You must be educated and have an advanced degree such as (a master’s degree, Ph.D., advanced vocational degree/professional degree).
- You must come to sweden with the intent of seeking a job or looking to start a business.
- You should be able to support yourself during that time.
- You should have enough money that can be enough to support yourself during your stay.
- You can not bring your family on a Job seeker visa.
- Must be located outside of Sweden.
- You must have a passport.
- If you find employment you can apply for a work permit which will allow family members to join you in Sweden.
If you want to bring your family without a Job you can apply for Canada Skilled Worker Program 2023.
What is an Advanced Degree and why it is needed for Sweden Job Seeker Visa?
- A 60-credit Master’s degree
- A 120-credit Master’s degree
- A professional degree worth 60-330 credits, or
- A postgraduate/PhD-level degree.
The Sweden Job Seeker Visa only allows individuals who have sufficient knowledge and who are serious about finding employment for themself. So, people with higher education degrees can only apply.
Success Rate of Sweden Job Seeker Visa
According to Web sources, the success rate for sweden Job seeker visa is about 10-15%. However, it is just a number. You can do your best and be positive.
Also Read: Australia Skilled Worker Visa 2023 Types and Requirements
Where to Apply for Sweden Job Seeker Visa?
You can apply at the Embassy of Sweden in your Home country. They will have updated and detailed information on how you can apply and what documents you need to show.
How to Apply for Sweden Job Seeker Visa in 2023?
In most cases, you must file your application in your country of origin or residence. So, you can Visit or Call the Embassy of Sweden in your Home country and ask them about the Job Seeker Visa.
VISIT THE SWEDEN MIGRATION WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Do you need a Job offer for this Visa?
Can You bring your Family members to Sweden on a Job Seeker Visa?
Do You Need to Apply for the Work Permit?
No, you are not allowed to apply for the work permit on a Job seeker Visa. Once you find a Job and you receive an offer Letter then you can apply for the Sweden Work permit.
Other Countries with job-seeker visas
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel