Many Switzerland companies and organizations hire educated foreign workers. To work in Switzerland foreign applicants need to apply for the Switzerland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023. EU/EFTA Countries do not need a work permit and they can come to Switzerland for work. Whereas Non-European citizens will first need a Job offer from the Switzerland Employer. Swiss work visa works on quota based like Italy Work Visa 2023.
The Swiss government has made it easier for companies to hire foreign workers in recent years, because like other countries Switzerland also facing a labor shortage. The companies are looking for workers even those who are from outside Switzerland. Let me tell you the full list of Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Swiss Companies and Organisations.
Details About Switzerland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Job Country: Switzerland
- Job type: Temporary
- Who can Apply: Qualified Applicants
- Work Permit: Yes
- Job Offer: Yes
Who can Apply for Jobs in Switzerland?
Generally, if you are a foreign worker looking for Job opportunities you must be highly educated and a qualified student. You must have a degree or educational documents.
Companies in Switzerland that Offer Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
There are many big companies in Switzerland that commonly offer work permits to foreign applicants. I will tell you a list of the companies, and the benefits that they offer to their employees.
These companies can sponsor your work visa in Switzerland:
- Nestlé (a very popular and swiss based company)
- ABB Ltd
- Zurich Insurance Group
- Credit Suisse
- Roche Group
- Swiss Re
Nestle offers Competitive remuneration, Location-specific opportunities, International Mobility, Health, and well-being at work, paid Parental leave, and much more.
Organizations in Switzerland that Offer Visa Sponsorship Jobs
An example of an organization in Switzerland that offer many Jobs, Internships, and temporary work opportunities to foreign applicants.
CERN is a European organization located in Geneva, Switzerland that offers 3407 CHF/Monthly salary, Housing, Airfare tickets, Family allowance, and much more.
CERN has Internship and job opportunities for Students as well as Professional Job opportunities for a minimum contract of 5 years.
Benefits Package at CERN
People working at CERN Enjoy a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. It has its own health insurance.
- Paid Leaves
- Health Insurance
- Family Allowance
- Job Contract
- Monthly Allowance
- Travel Allowance (Airfare Tickets)
- Visa Support
You may Visit: CERN Switzerland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
Here are some of the international organizations in Switzerland
Foreign applicants can visit their websites and see if there are Job openings. They can apply online.
- International organizations:
- United Nations Office in Geneva
- World Health Organization
- United Nations
- International Red Cross
- International Organization for Migration
- World Trade Organization
- European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN)
- Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- World Bank Group
- Credit Suisse
- Zurich Insurance Group
- Roche Holding
- Novartis AG
- Universities and research institutes:
- ETH Zurich
- University of Geneva
- University of Lausanne
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL)
- University of Basel
- University of Bern
- University of Zurich
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich (ETHZ)
- University of St. Gallen
Switzerland has also many professional Teaching opportunities. You may check if they need any faculty for their University.
EURES Portal to Find Jobs in Switzerland
Requirements to Apply for the Switzerland Work Visa
- You must have a Job offer from Switzerland Employer.
- Find and apply for Jobs in the above companies, universities, and organizations.
- You must be highly qualified.
- You must apply for the Work Visa in your home country.
- You have to apply for a residence permit after arriving in Switzerland.