The UAE government has made new changes to UAE Standard Work Visa 2023. It’s unbelievable and these New Changes were Approved by the UAE’s Federal National Council (FNC). A change has been made to the duration of the work Visa. Now foreign workers can work and live in UAE for three years, previously two years. This decision has been taken to reduce the financial burden on the employer and companies in UAE.
Because every year thousands of workers come to UAE from different parts of the world. According to the Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation (MOHRE) foreign workers in UAE will get Free Work Permit, Insurance, Meals, and Accommodation for Free. That’s why in UAE majority of the workers are from outside UAE in Hotels, Taxis, Parks, and everywhere. You can get a Job in Dubai very quickly, read it below.
Changes that have been made in UAE Standard Work Visa 2023
- Duration of the Work Visa: The UAE Government extends the Standard Employment Visa from two to three years.
- Waiver of work permit fees for job changes: If an applicant leaves a Job, or changes a Job and finds another Job so he/she does not need to give the work permit fee again.
- Spend Minimum 1 year: Other changes have been made that the employee spend a minimum of one year with an employer following the probation period.
Difference Between Employer and Employee
- The employer is the one who hires and Pays.
- The employee is the one who works under the employer.
Benefits of Working in UAE
Why you should work in UAE? If you have been offered a Job in UAE then there are the following benefits.
- You will live in Free Tax Zone. There will be No tax on your Salary.
- You will get Free accommodation from the company.
- You will get a one-time Free meal from the employer.
- The employer will pay the Fees for your work permit.
Some big companies in UAE like Emirates, Emaraat, Jumeirah Group, Emaar Properties, Etisalat, DAMAC Properties, EZhire, etc offer One Return Airfare Tickets/per year to their employees so they can travel to their Homes.
UAE has also introduced UAE Job Seeker Visa 2023 for those who can come to UAE without a Job offer, and find a Job there before the expiration of their Visa.
How to Apply for the UAE Standard Work Visa 2023?
It is illegal to come to UAE for work without having a Valid work permit. That’s why you must apply for the Work Permit.
- Visa type: The Most common type of UAE Work Permit is the “Standard work visa”.
- Validity: Three Years, and renewable every time.
Step 1: Get a Job offer letter from the UAE.
- The employer will send you an offer letter with the contract and details regarding the Job type, duration of the contract, and what they will offer.
- You have to sign the contract and agree to the terms and conditions.
Step 2: Approval from MoHRE
Once you have accepted the offer, the employer will start applying for the work permit for you online. They will upload all your documents online to GDRFAD Dubai.
Your work Visa will be approved after an employment contract and approval from the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization (MoHRE).
When will you get your UAE Work Permit?
Normally you will get your work permit within two weeks. Sometimes it can take one week or less than a week.
Apply for the UAE Work Visa
Now once you have all the things offer letter and work permit, your employer will apply for the UAE Work Visa for you. It requires documents and they will upload your documents.
So, if your Visa is approved, you will get E VISA by email. Now you can travel to UAE.
Coming to UAE on Work Visa, apply for Emirates ID (Last Step)
After coming to UAE you will be required to give Medical, Biometrics, and apply for the Emirates ID. The Emirates ID is also known as a residency permit.
It is usually recommended to apply as soon as possible after arriving in the UAE. Because with Emirates ID you can do many things such as opening a Bank account.
Eligibility for the Employee to Get UAE Work Visa
- You must be 18 years old.
- You must have a valid job offer.
- You must agree to the Job terms.
- You must obey the UAE Laws.
Eligibility for the Employer
- Your company must be registered with the UAE Government.
- Your company has no violations.
Required Documents from the applicants to apply for the UAE Work Visa
- Original passport and copy
- Passport-sized photos
- Copies of the employee’s academic qualifications.
Payment for UAE Work Visa and Process
The employer is responsible for the work visa application process and related costs, while the employee is responsible for submitting documents for the residence permit.
Resources to Find Jobs in Dubai
You can use many resources to find a Job in Dubai such as through Agent, Advertisements, and News or you can apply online for Job opportunities in Dubai.
You can check these links to apply online there:
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel