Dear applicants. If you are looking for Fantastic Job Opportunities with less hassle then apply for the Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Japan 2023. Less competition, an easy Visa Process, direct Visa sponsorship, and high Paying Salaries with a complete package for foreigners. Japan has one of the biggest companies such as Toyota, Suzuki, Hitachi, Sony, and Panasonic. Toyota comes on 13th in the world by revenue.
Applicants from all around the world including United States applicants can apply for the Japan visa sponsorship jobs. The Japanese companies pay very well. Such as Visa Sponsorship, Relocation Support, Health Insurance, Retirement Plans, Paid Vacations, and Recreational activities. So, in this post, I am going to tell you how you can apply for jobs in Japan with visa sponsorship.
Details About Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Japan 2023 With Full Benefits
- Job Country: Japan
- Job Type: Permanent/Temporary
- Visa Type: Work Visa
- Who can Apply: Anyone from any country.
Also Read: Jobs in Sweden With Visa Sponsorship in 2023 (Work in Sweden)
I will divide this post into two categories:
- Jobs in Japanese well-known companies.
- Jobs in Japanese Firms, Schools, and other software, and small companies that also offer Visa Sponsored Jobs.
List of Japanese Companies that offers Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Japan in 2023
Here is the list of some of the well-known largest Japanese companies in Japan that hire foreign applicants and sponsor their Visas:
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- IBM Japan
- Accenture Japan
- NTT Communications
- NEC Corporation
- NTT Data
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC)
- Mizuho Financial Group
- Nomura Holdings
- Mitsui & Co.
- Itochu Corporation
- Fast Retailing (Uniqlo)
- Recruit Holdings
Please note that this is not a complete list, there may be many other companies in Japan that offer visa sponsorship jobs.
Go to the website of the above companies and select Location Japan, and see the list of open vacancies.
Also, Read: Australian Companies Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (Apply Now)
Benefits of Working in Japan (Rewards and Benefits)
Japanese well-known companies have a very good number of rewards and benefits for all employees.
- Sony Group:
- Competitive pay, health, and financial wellness to a positive work/family balance.
- National programs include a generous 401(k) plan
- Annual 3% retirement savings.
- Discounts on great Sony products.
- Good Salary Package
- Medical plan options, as well as dental, vision, prescriptions drug coverage, and much more.
- Retirement plans
- Perks and discounts for programs that support you and your family.
- Mitsibushi Cooperation
- Health Care Plans
- Paid Leaves
- Vacation Leaves
- 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Employee life insurance
- Dependent life insurance –Life insurance coverage on your dependents.
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Pay Continuation
- Floater holidays
- Family medical leave
- A personal leave of absence
- Marriage leave
- Employee pension insurance
- Health insurance, worker’s accident compensation insurance
- Annual paid leave
- Bereavement leave
- Commuting Allowance
- Retirement benefit system
- Welfare services (Relo Club)
- Health counseling services
- Relocation support (Visa support, moving)
- Employee discounts (moving, language classes, etc.)
Also, read: Saudi Aramco Jobs 2023 for International Applicants With Visa Sponsorship
Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Japanese Small Companies, Firms, Software Houses, and Schools
The Minimum Salary in a small company in Japan starts from 250000 to 400000 Yen/Month with some employers also offering Accommodation Facilities.
You can find a lot of visa sponsorship jobs in Japan for foreigners in small companies as well. Here is how you can find it.
1# Jobs in Japan Website
On this website, there are numerous Visa Offered Jobs advertised by different Japanese schools, firms, and companies.
They offer a minimum salary of 250000. Some employers also offer Free accommodation.
- You have to Visit https://jobsinjapan.com/
- Then click on “Visa Offered”.
- It will list all Visa Sponsored Jobs in Japan.
2# Tech Jobs in Japan
If you are from a tech background and looking to work in a Japanese Tech company then there are currently 180-200 Tech Jobs open in Japan that offer Visa sponsorship with Relocation.
- You have to apply at: https://japan-dev.com/japan-jobs-relocation
Apply for the Japnese Work Visa after a Job Approval
Once you successfully secure your Job and you have a Job offer letter from Japan then you have to apply for the Japanese Work Visa.
The Japanese Government offers many types of work visas. You have to choose the right type of Visa depending on your job requirements, and nature.
You can read the details about all Japanese Work Visas here
Next, we will come up with the Types of Japanese Work Visas and how you can apply them.
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel