Let’s meet and make CERN a place like nowhere else on Earth. Applications are now open to apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2024, Switzerland. CERN is a European Organization based in Geneva, Switzerland. Each year CERN invites around 50 students who are in Bachelor, or Masters degree programs to spend 2 to 12 months at CERN. Gain practical work experience. CERN covers all the Expenses.
The Internship can be in any field of interest. IELTS is NOT required for the CERN Administrative Student Program. There is no better way to complete your internship in a Foreign country during your studies. After completing an Internship at CERN you can also explore full-time Job opportunities at CERN. More details are given below.
Details About CERN Administrative Student Program 2024, Switzerland
- Host Country: Swizterland
- Location: CERN Headquarters, Geneva
- Duration: 2-12 Months
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- No of Interns: 50
- Deadline: 6th November 2023
Also Read: Max Planck Internship 2024 in Germany (Fully Funded)
What is the CERN Administrative Student Program?
The CERN Administrative student program is basically an all-expenses covered paid internship program for the Bachelor, and Masters students in any field of interest in Geneva, Switzerland.
It could be in any of the following disciplines:
Translation, human resources, advanced secretarial work, business administration, logistics, law, finance, accounting, library and information science, engineering management, science communication, education, audiovisual, communication and public relations, psychology, and audit are a few examples of the many domains in which successful applicants will learn and contribute their knowledge.
*Note: If you are studying in a STEM/engineering field, consider applying for the CERN Technical student program.
Financial Benefits by CERN
CERN covers all the expenses for selected applicants. You do not need to worry. The things covered by the CERN include:
- A Contract of 2 to 12 months.
- An Allowance of 3407 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A Travel Allowance (Economy Class Air Tickets)
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Health Insurance Scheme
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
Visa: Once shortlisted, you will apply for the Swiss Work Visa. CERN will help you with documentation.
For instance, you may read about Switzerland Work Visa Requirements 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for the CERN Administrative Student Program
- A national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State
- Have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s) specializing in an administrative field.
- You remain registered as a full-time student during the internship at your university.
- You have a good knowledge of English and French.
Note: English Proficiency Test is Not Required.
Required Documents from Applicant
Submit these documents with an online application in English or in French.
- Most recent Academic transcript
- Reference letter
- Be as specific as possible in the application fields “Education” and “Experience”.
Each document should be labeled correctly like CV should be labeled with CV, and Reference Letters should be labeled as Reference Letters. All documents must be submitted in PDF Format.
Also Read: World Bank Legal Internship Program 2024 (Washington, USA)
The last date to apply online for the CERN Administrative Student Programme 2024 is 6th November 2023
How to Apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2024, Switzerland
The Application Process is online. The Link to the CERN Administrative program website is given below. They suggest being as specific as possible.
Check the online application form and prepare all the things in the Notepad. Because the application can not be saved. You have to fill out the form in One Go.