Imagine Working and waking up in a beautiful country in Europe, Switzerland. The applications are open to apply for the CERN Technical Student Program 2024, Switzerland. If you are an Undergraduate student or Master’s Student in STEM-related fields then there’s no better Internship other than the CERN Technical studentship program. Each year the panel selects 80 students for the Fully Funded Internship.
IELTS is not required. The CERN will cover all the expenses such as Travel, accommodation, Stipend, Visa Assistance, and Family Allowance. If you are motivated and interested in spending 4-12 months at CERN. Then apply for the CERN Technical Student Program 2024. More details and the application process are given below.
Details About CERN Technical Student Program 2024, Switzerland
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Organization Name: CERN
- Program Name: CERN Technical Student Programme
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- No. of Participants: Cern will select 80 students/year
- Deadline: 6th November 2023
Also Check: Max Planck Internship 2024 in Germany (Fully Funded)
CERN Technical Student Program Fields
Categories: Applied Physics, Engineering, or Computing.
Sub Categories: Any of the following disciplines: Applied physics, electrical or electronics engineering, general or civil engineering, IT, mathematics, robotics, material and surface science, mechanical engineering.
Note: If you are looking for Administrative related fields then apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program 2024
CERN will provide the following benefits:
- A Contract of 4 to 12 months.
- An Allowance of 3407 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- A Travel Allowance (Economy Class Air Tickets)
- Depending on your personal circumstances, a supplement if you are married and/or have children.
- Health Insurance Scheme
- 2,5 days of paid leave per month.
For full-time Employment, you can apply for the CERN Switzerland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
A panel of CERN experts meets three times a year in February, June, and October, and on each occasion, typically 80 students are selected to join the program.
Eligibility Criteria for the CERN Technical Student Program
- A national of a CERN Member or Associate Member State
- Have completed at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s)
- You must remain registered as a full-time student during the internship at CERN.
- You have a good knowledge of English and French.
- Proof of English Language Test is not required.
- Most recent academic transcript
- A reference letter from your University Professor is mandatory
The reference letter needs to be uploaded by the candidates while completing the application.
Tips by CERN
Prepare your answers in MS Word or Notepad in advance, as once you start completing the application, you have a limited time to submit it.
Also Check: MITACS Globalink Research Internship 2024 in Canada (Fully Funded)
- Application Review: until the end of January 2024.
- Announcement of Selected Students: February 2024
How to Apply for the CERN Technical Student Programme 2024?
The Application Process is online. The Link to the CERN Technical Programme website is given below.