The Cross Culture Program (CCP) Fellowship 2024 is designed to build and strengthen civil society networks between Germany 🇩🇪 and the world. The CCP Fellowship aims to strengthen civil societies. Therefore the Cross Culture program Funds and welcomes professionals and volunteers from more than 40 countries to Germany. The CCP fellowship covers all the expenses for the full duration of the program.
The Cross Culture Program (CCP) will run for two to three months. The host organization will benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge, and networks of the CCP Fellows. Participants will also attend transcultural workshops, networking, and professional dinners hosted by CCP. The application requirements, eligibility criteria, and benefits are given below.
Details About Cross Culture Program (CCP) Fellowship 2024, Germany
- Host Country: Germany
- Fellowship Period: Two to three Months
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 18th December 2023
CCP 2024 Fellowship Benefits
The Cross Culture Program (CCP) is Fully Funded and Approved by the German Federal Foreign Office. The fellows will be provided with:
- A monthly stipend of 650 euros
- Coverage of costs for round-trip Airfare
- Monthly public transportation ticket within the fellow’s city of residence
- Health insurance
- Reimbursement of any visa fees incurred.
Also, Check different opportunities happening around the world:
The CCP is limited to the participants from these countries:
Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.
- The applicant must be 23 years old at the time of application.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- The participant must have at least two years of professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organization in the country of origin which can be proved.
The CCP Fellowship will be awarded to people working in one of the following fields:
- Policy and society
- Media and Culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development and climate justice
Two more topics have been added for the 2024 fellowship:
- Circular economy
- Gender and diversity
Do you want to Participate? Here are the application steps:
- You have to select your country so it should take you to the online application portal.
- Complete the application form and upload your documents.
- Submit the completed application online via the application portal.
Documents to Upload
- Curriculum vitae in English.
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor, use this template for a Recommendation letter.
- Photo is optional.
Selected applicants will be informed accordingly by e-mail, presumably in April 2024.
CCEP Fellowship Official Website
Below I have given the link to the official website from where you can apply for the Cross Culture Program (CCP) Fellowship 2024. Best of Luck.