Announced: DAAD Announced Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 in Germany. Work Experience is NOT required to apply for it. The DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany for international students. Applicants can apply for the Fully Funded Master Degree Scholarship program in German Universities. The DAAD’s famous Fully Funded Scholarship for new applications is open.
If you have a bachelor’s Degree (16 years) then you can apply for the Helmut Schmidt Masters/MPhil Scholarship. A total of 08 Universities are Participating in this Program. There is no application fee required to apply for it. The Scholarship is Funded by the German Government and all the expenses will be Covered. More details about the application process for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 are given below.
Details About DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 Germany
- Host Country: Germany
- Scholarship Name: Helmut Schmidt Scholarship
- Who can Apply: Those who are looking for Masters
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st July 2023
Also, check: Study in Germany With LOW CGPA in 2023 (No Tuition Fee)
What is DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program?
I will tell you in a few lines about Helmut Schmidt Scholarship. This Program supports students from developing countries to gain a master’s degree in subjects that are of particular importance for the social, political, and economic development in their countries of origin.
Since 2009 around 800 scholarship holders from more than 100 countries successfully completed their master’s degrees in Germany.
- One Year Master
- Two Year Master
The DAAD Helmut Schmidt is a Fully Funded Scholarship. The benefits are:
- Monthly Stipend
- Contributions to Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets Travel Allowance
- Study and Research subsidy
- Monthly Rent
- Allowances for Spouses and/or Children where applicable
- 6-Months-German language course.
Also checkout: Fully Funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024 (Germany Government)
Scholarship Start Date
Classes will take place from September/to October 2024. All courses are entirely in English.
List of Courses and Study Fields
You can get a piece of detailed information about the DAAD Helmut Masters Program (From Here)
List of Countries that are Eligible
Participants from all developing countries are eligible. Check the list of all eligible countries published by DAAD.
- Applicants from developing countries can apply
- Applicants must have completed a 16-year bachelor’s degree program from a University.
- Applicant must apply for the indicated Master’s degree program.
- You can apply for up to two Master’s degree programs.
- All applications must be submitted in English or German.
Prepare these documents:
- DAAD Application Form
- Letter of Motivation
- CV (format: Europass)
- University Certificates
- Currently written reference
- Proof of English language skills
Also, check: IU University Germany Online Scholarship 2023 (Partially Funded)
The last date to apply for the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 Germany is 31st July 2023
How to apply for the Helmut Schmidt scholarship?
All applications must be submitted online in English or in the German language. The Link to the official website of the DAAD Helmut Scholarship announcement this given below.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR THE DAAD HELMUT SCHOLARSHIP
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel