Traineeship opportunity in the European Parliament for International students and EU member countries students. The applications are open to apply for the European Parliament Traineeship 2024. The European Parliament offers two types of traineeships. Schuman traineeships and Traineeships with Members of the European Parliament. We will talk about Schuman traineeships because it is for everyone.
The Schuman traineeships are Paid and can be undertaken at one of the European Parliament’s offices in Brussels or Luxembourg. The Schuman traineeships are available in a wide variety of fields. The traineeship will be for 5 Months. You must be at least 18 years old to apply. There is no maximum age limit. More details about the application process for the European Parliament Traineeship 2024 are given below.
Details About European Parliament Traineeship 2024
- Traineeship Country: Brussels or Luxembourg
- Location: European Parliament’s official places of work
- Duration: 5 Months
- Traineeship Dates: March and Ending in July
- Deadline: 31st October 2023
Join our Telegram for quick updates.
No of Traineeships
According to the Schuman Traineeships, the EU Parliament chooses around 800 Schuman trainees every year. This number is mentioned in the flyer
The selected trainees will be provided with:
- Travel Allowance (depends on country to country)
- Monthly Stipend to cover living Expenses
- Accommodation for Disabilities.
Also Read: Max Planck Internship 2024 in Germany (Fully Funded)
You can choose from over 400 traineeship offers per campaign, in the following fields:
- International Relations
- Infrastructure and Logistics
- EU Internal Policies
- and many others
- You must be 18 years old. There is no maximum age limit.
- be nationals of a Member State of the European Union or an accession/candidate country
- A limited number of traineeships to nationals of other countries can also be offered.
- You must have completed at least three years of your university such as a Bachelor’s, or Master’s.
For NON-EU Nationals
If you are selected, you will need to apply for any visas, residence permits, and work permits required. Any expenses you incur will not be reimbursed.
The EU Parliament will only give a limited Travel allowance, a monthly stipend.
Also Check: OIST Internship in Japan 2024 (Fully Funded)
If you are shortlisted, we will ask you to provide:
- A copy of your university-level diploma.
- A copy of a valid passport/identity card.
- A copy of your criminal record issued within the last six months before the starting date
of your traineeship.
The last date to apply for the European Parliament Traineeship 2024 for Schuman traineeships is 31st October 2023.
How to Apply for the European Parliament Traineeship 2024?
The official website link is given below. If you are an international student outside the European Union remember to apply for Schuman traineeships.
- To Apply: Please visit the Traineeship Application Page
- Select and apply for a maximum of three traineeships.
- If you are selected, you will get an official Admission Letter via email.