The FAO Internship Program is now open. Apply for the FAO Internship 2023 Without IELTS. As an intern, you will receive a Monthly stipend of $700. All interns will receive this stipend for the full duration of the internship program. The duration of the FAO Internship is 3-11 Months. So, you will be given a Monthly stipend and actually, it is a pretty good amount to cover your expenses. The FAO internship is open to more than 130 countries. FAO workers under the United Nations.
FAO stands for Food and Agriculture Organization. It is an international organization that aims, works, and makes efforts to defeat hunger and improve nutrition and food security. Any applicant, students, enrolled in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program, or recent graduates are encouraged to apply for the FAO Internship Program. The Internship will enable me to gain a better understanding of FAO’s work. More information about the FAO Internship Program 2023 is given below.
Details About FAO Internship 2023
- Host Organization: FAO
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Who can Apply: Anyone (Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. students)
- Financial Coverage: $700 Stipend
- Duration: 3-11 Months
Also Checkout: Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) Summer Internship 2023 in USA (Apply)
The FAO headquarters is in Rome, Italy. So, most of the internship positions are in Italy. But there are other locations too where you can do an internship.
Who can Apply?
Both male and female applicants can apply. They can be from anywhere and they can apply online.
FAO Internship is a popular program like other internships such as UNDP, UNESCO, UNICEF
The FAO Support all interns. The benefits are:
- FAO internship Salary: Interns will receive a stipend in a local currency not exceeding US$ 700 per month.
- Medical coverage related to service-incurred is provided.
- The duration of the FAO Internship assignment is between 3 and 11 months.
Also check out: Qatar Airways Summer Internship 2023 (Apply Now)
- Nationality: Candidates must be nationals of FAO Members.
- Education: Candidates with Bachelors, Masters, PhD applicants can apply, or those who are graduated.
- Languages: IELTS is not required.
- Age: Aged between 21 and 30 at the start of their internship.
- Family relation: candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother, or father) employed by FAO under any type of contract are not eligible for the Internship Programme.
FAO also provides Volunteer Programe too.
How to Apply for the FAO Internship?
All applicants have to complete an online application form. If you see “Call for Expression of Interest”, it means these are the internships call.
You also need to upload a motivation letter and evidence of attendance at a recognized University. The Link to the official website of the FAO Internship program is given below.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR FAO INTERNSHIP
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel