FAO, in collaboration with UNIMED – Mediterranean Universities Union is organizing the Global Youth Dialogue Conference in Italy 2023. The Conference will be held in the FAO headquarters in Rome (Italy). This Youth Conference is specially made for young people around the globe. This event will bring up to 200 young people from across the world with professional and/or academic backgrounds. The organizers of this conference will cover Airfare Tickets, Visa Expenses, accommodation and daily allowance.
The Global Youth Dialogue Conference is open to Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. students, farmers or producers, and scientists. Before traveling to Italy the participants will also attend a virtual training. Applicant’s age should be (21-35 years old). More information on the Global Youth Dialogue Conference in Italy 2023 is given below.
Details About Global Youth Dialogue Conference in Italy 2023
- Host Country: Italy
- Organized by: FAO
- Conference Dates: From 25 to 27 September 2023
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st July 2023
Expectations for Youth Dialogue
- This platform provides youth across the globe with an opportunity to express and exchange their ideas on sustainable livestock transformation.
- Provide an opportunity for young people to engage with representatives of FAO Members, producer organizations, research and academia, development agencies, civil society organizations, and the private sector.
- make young people part of the conversation.
A limited number of travel grants (flight tickets, visa costs, accommodation, daily allowance) for selected participants from low-income countries are available.
All other participants will have to cover their own costs.
- Age: 21-35 years old
- Language: Working knowledge (level C) of English.
- Academic and/or professional background in livestock production and health.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD program
- Related to livestock production and health (e.g., veterinary science, animal science, agriculture, biology, animal genetics, animal nutrition, animal production, food studies), or graduates.
- Proven work experience in livestock production and health.
- Screening of applications and interviews of short-listed candidates by 10 August
- Selected candidates are notified by 15 August
If you would like to participate, complete the online application form before 31st July 2023
How to Apply
If you would like to apply. Please complete the online application form. Also please check the call for applications on the official website. The link is given below.