The Goldman Sachs Internship is a Golden Ticket. The applications for the Goldman Sachs Summer Internship 2024 are now open. International students from all around the world can submit their online applications. Goldman Sachs offers Internships for Undergraduates, Graduates, MBAs, and Law students. They offer paid internships in various countries like the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India.
Their most popular program is the Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst Program, which is an eight- to ten-week internship. Goldman Sachs is a multinational investment banking company with HQ in New York. It is one of the Big Five investment banks, along with JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and Citigroup. More details about the Internship program are given below.
Details About Goldman Sachs Summer Internship 2024
- Company: Goldman Sachs
- Location: Worldwide offices
- Duration: 8 to 10 weeks
- Deadline: 8th October 2023
Do interns at Goldman Sachs get paid?
Yes, Goldman Sach offers interns a monthly stipend. It is a Highly paid internship program.
Goldman Sachs offers a variety of benefits to its interns, including:
Compensation: Interns at Goldman Sachs are paid a competitive salary, as well as a housing stipend and a relocation allowance.
The Applications are open for the following Internship program:
- 2024 Summer Analyst Program
- 2024 Summer Associate Program
- Off-Cycle Internship Program
- Japan Program
- Corporate Advisory Development Program
To be eligible for an internship at Goldman Sachs, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program.
- Have a strong academic record.
- Be proficient in English.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Available for the full-time internship
Tips for Making Successful Application
- Make sure to attach a Good CV
- Goof letter of recommendation or a Motivation letter
- Good Academic Records.
- Connect with Goldman Sachs employees, you can search it on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google and ask them for tips.
- Dress professionally for your interviews.
- Be confident.
Also Read: CSIS Internships 2023 in USA | Apply Now
How to Apply Online for the Goldman Sachs Summer Internship Program?
All you need to apply and submit online applications. The step-by-step application process is given below.
- Step 1: Visit https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/students/programs/index.html
- Step 2: It will open the internship programs. You can choose the internship locations such as Europe, India, Asia, etc.
- Step 3: Click on any internship position. There you have to sign up, make your account and start your application online.