The Applications are open to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Washington DC Internship 2024. The Heinrich Boll is looking for interns in their Washington D.C. office for the 3 months paid internship program. The is the Paid internship in USA with $700/monthly stipend will be given. For interns not based in the US, the Foundation will sponsor a J-1 US visa and cover the visa costs.
Heinrich Boll Foundation internship in United States is open to the enrolled Bachelors, and master degree students or are a recent bachelor’s degree recipient. Students who already received a master degree, or enrolled in a PhD degree program are not eligible. Most probably interns will arrive in spring 2024. More information on the Heinrich Boll Foundation Washington DC Internship 2024 is given below.
About Heinrich Boll Foundation Washington DC Internship
- Internship Department: Foreign Policy and Democracy
This internship is best suited for students with a background in international relations, public policy, history, or German and European politics.
- Internship Department: Development and Digital Policy Intern
This internship is well suited for students or recent graduates interested in global development and digital policy with a background in public policy, international relations, law, economics, development studies, or a related field.
- A monthly stipend of $700 for full-time positions and proportionally less for part-time
- 5 paid vacation days per 3 month period for full-time internships
- Visa costs will be covered by the Foundation.
Also Check: RIPS Summer Internship 2024 in California, USA
- Experience in at least one of our program areas.
- Competent command of English
- A full-time commitment of 40 hours per week for 3 to 6 months (part-time only on a case-by-case basis)
- Should completed at least 2 years of university-level experience
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program OR recent (< 1 year) Bachelor’s degree recipients.
Also Check: LPI Summer Internship 2024, USA (Fully Funded)
- Administrative Responsibilities:
- Provide logistical support for preparation and implementation of visitor programs and events
- Manage front desk duties (i.e. answer telephones, respond to information inquiries)
- Manage contact and program-specific databases
- Develop social media content and communications strategies
- update content on our website and blogs.
- conduct background research on topical issues and current events
- prepare research for upcoming events, tours, and speaker’s series
- Capstone project
- complete a capstone project on a topic of your choosing, which can include a policy paper, expert interview, explanatory video script, or series of blog posts.
The last date to apply for the Internship is January 10th 2024. The earliest start date for the internship will be February 2024.
How to Apply?
All applicants have to submit an online application. The Official Link of the website is given below.