Come to Taiwan and do your internship at NSTC. Apply for the NSTC International Internship Pilot Program 2024. The NSTC IIPP will offer 600 Internship positions from May 2024 to January 2025. The internship will be at Taiwanese Universities. Bachelors, Masters, and PhD students can apply for the Taiwan NSTC International Internship Pilot Program. It is a 3-month paid internship program.
The NSTC Internship will run from May 2024 to January 2025. After completing the internship there is a 300% chance of getting a Job in Taiwan. Additionally, applicants can apply for the Masters, Ph.D. Courses in Taiwan with the professors. You will get a stipend of NT$30,000 per month. This stipend is enough to cover living expenses and pay the rent. More details about the Taiwan NSTC Internship program are given below.
Details About Taiwan NSTC International Internship Pilot Program
- Host Country: Taiwan
- Who can Apply: Bachelors, Masters, and PhD students
- No of Internships: 600
- Deadline: The 15th of each month is the deadline for application, for example, the 15th of March for the June batch, the 15th of April for the July 2024 batch, and so on.
Join our Telegram channel to stay updated about new opportunities.
- NSTC will provide each intern NT$30,000/month during the internship phase, 3 months at most.
- The PI hosting interns will receive a service fee of NT$10,000 per intern. (for instance: NT$20,000 for 2 interns)
- Visa Assitance.
- For Average Living expenses and rent per month please check this link.
Note: Applicants have to cover the cost of flights, Food, and manage accommodation under a stipend. The NSTC strongly suggests that interns carry USD 500 in case they need it in an emergency.
- Bachelor, Masters, and PhD students with foreign nationality can apply.
- There’s no age limitation in this internship program.
- People from all countries are eligible.
- ID Paper
- Academic Records
- Personal CV
- One Recommendation Letter
NSTC will send official documents to embassies and internship institutions as visa material.
- Visa Exempt Countries: Citizens of the following countries do not need a Visa to enter in Taiwan.
- Countries that require a Visa: Citizens of the following will require a Visa to enter in Taiwan.
How to Apply for the NSTC International Internship Pilot Program?
Complete the Online Application Form. Upload Head-shot Photo (360×480 pixels). Upload a Photocopy of your Student ID, Official offer letter or certificate of enrollment, Department Recommendation Letter, and Curriculum Vitae (in English or Chinese; limited to two A4 pages per version).
The official Link to the NSTC Internship website is given below.