A Great scholarship to begin your study career in South Korea. Applications are open for the KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship 2024. This is a Regular call for the Fall 2024 intake. The KAIST Scholarship is open to all international applicants. International students who are currently enrolled at another university can also apply. International students do NOT require any TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) certificates at the time of application.
All applicants who are applying for Undergraduate admission at KAIST will receive a full KAIST scholarship. More than 10,700 students enrolled in five colleges and seven schools, including 1,127 international students from more than 90 countries. Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology (KAIST) is more than just a university. The University was Founded in 1971. More details are given below.
Join our WhatsApp Groups to stay connected with us.
About KAIST University Undergraduate Scholarship
- Host Country: South Korea
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Deadline: 12th January 2024
All students will receive a full KAIST Scholarship. The KAIST scholarship for international undergraduate students includes:
- Full tuition Fee: Tuition exemption for 8 semesters, covering the entirety of the 4-year program.
- Living Expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- Medical Health insurance
KAIST Scholarship Requirement
- Applicants of International Student Admission
- The university offers KAIST Scholarships to admitted students.
- Students must maintain a GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Nanoscience and Technology
College of Life Science and Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
- Graduate School of Medical Science and Engineering
- Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences
- Graduate School of Engineering Biology
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- School of Computing
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Bio and Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Nuclear and Quantum Engineering
- Cho Chun Shik Graduate School of Mobility
- Kim Jaechul Graduate School of AI
- Semiconductor System Engineering
- Green Growth & Sustainability
- Graduate School of Semiconductor Technology
- Graduate School of Ai Semiconductor
College of Liberal Arts and Convergence Science
- School of Digital Humanities and Computational Social Sciences
- Graduate School of Culture Technology
- Moon Soul Graduate School of Future Strategy
- Graduate School of Science and Technology Policy
- Master’s Program in Science Journalism
- Master’s Program in Intellectual Property
- Master’s Program in Future Strategy
College of Business
- School of Management Engineering (Seoul Campus)
- School of Business and Technology Management (Daejeon Campus)
English Test Proficiency Requirements
Submission of English Proficiency Test (EPT) results such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc, and Standardized test results such as SAT, AP, etc are recommended, but not mandatory. Those who do not have the test result can still apply. There will not be any disadvantages.
- Deadline: 12th January 2024
- Recommendation Letter Deadline: 19th January 2024
- Admission Announcement: 29th March 2024
- Academic Year Begins: Fall 2024
- Applicants with foreign citizenship.
- Neither of the applicant’s parents is a Korean citizen; or
- Applicants of Korean origin must have received their entire elementary, junior high, and high school education outside of Korea.
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship (including dual citizenship) are NOT eligible to apply as international students.
Mandatory Required Documents
- Application Form
- One Recommendation Letter
- High School or University Transcript
- Passport or National ID Copy
- Statement of Financial Resources
- Read the admission guidelines carefully: https://admission.kaist.ac.kr/intl-undergraduate/application/ApplicationGuide/guide
- Visit https://apply.kaist.ac.kr/InterApply/InterApply and create your account
- Review your application to ensure that all the information is accurate and complete
- Pay the application fee (80 USD or 80,000 KRW) by credit card or bank transfer
- Upload scanned copies of all required materials on the Doc. Submission page
- The recommendation Letter must be submitted by your recommender before the
recommendation letter submission deadline
- Your application will be automatically submitted upon the deadline. There is no submission button.