KAUST VSRP Internship 2023 is a prestigious Fully Funded International Internship at King Abdullah University of Science & Technology. Applications are open to apply for KAUST Internship. Many U.S. students as well as students from all around the world join the KAUST Internship program each year. They Provide you with a $1000/month stipend, accommodation, airfare tickets, health insurance, and other benefits as well.
VSRP Internship is the highest-paid internship program. It runs all year and students can apply at any time. There are different projects announced timely so if interns are interested in a project they can contact the faculty member. Each year 130 interns are accepted from more than 130+ countries. More details are given below.
Details About KAUST VSRP Internship 2023 (Saudi Arabia)
- Host Country: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- University: King Abdullah (KAUST)
- Who can Apply: Bachelor/Master
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open All Year
Key Points About the KAUST University Internship
- Duration: 3-6 Months
- No of Internships: 130/Year
Benefits of the KAUST Internship
- USD 1000 Monthly Stipend.
- A private Bedroom/Bathroom will be available for each fellow.
- Visa And Airfare Fees.
- Health Insurance.
- Social And Cultural Activities.
- Access to Core laboratories and major research and community facilities.
Also, Check: Saudi Aramco Jobs 2023 With Visa Sponsorship
Areas of Internship and Research Areas
KAUST International Internship focus on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Each year they add new projects and fields.
- Internship-Focused Areas: View 150+ research projects
This Year they added New research projects in the following areas:
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Earth Science and Engineering
- Computer Science
- Applied Mathematics and Computational Science
- The Internship is open to anyone from any part of the world.
- Students who are in the third year of a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree students can apply.
- An applicant has a GPA of 3.5/4 or 14/20 (ECTS B).
- Required English Skills: (Score of 79 on the TOEFL IBT (Internet Based Test) or 6.5 on the IELTS)
How Does KAUST Internship Work?
- You will find a desired internship project.
- You will contact and apply
- Agreed Upon With Your Faculty Mentor
- Official Transcript(s)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Valid Passport
- Statement of purpose
A statement of purpose is required to see your motivation to become a VSRP intern.
How to Apply for the KAUST VSRP Internship Program?
You have to apply online First, you need to:
- Choose your internship program from here. These are the areas that are open for internship.
- Then you need to create your account and fill out the online application and fill in all the details.
- If your application succeeded, the faculty member will contact you to discuss all other details regarding the program.