KPMG GIP 2023: An exciting Opportunity. Apply for the Fully Funded KPMG Global Internship 2023 Program where people and interns from different parts of the world come together in one place and learn about the KPMG Working Experience. The KPMG (GIP) provided four weeks of internship Opportunities in the United States with all the expenses covered. GIP is a great first step for professionals of the future.
KPMG is one of the biggest multinational companies that offer audit, advisory, and tax services. All female/male applicants can apply for the Paid KPMG Internship Program. Students who are Undergraduates or those who are Graduated can apply for the KPMG Global Internship Program. This Internship program is open to all students from around the world. It’s worth Checking out the full details about the KPMG Global Internship 2023.
Details About KPMG Global Internship 2023 (GIP)
- Host Organization: KPMG
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Degree: Graduates/Undergraduates
- Location: Global & USA
Also Read: Amazon Internship 2023 For Students (Paid Internship)
What is KPMG and where it is Available?
- KPMG comes in one of the top four multinational companies that provide audit, advisory, and tax services to the worlds leading organizations.
- KPMG is currently working in 147 countries with more than 227,000 professionals in over 647 offices worldwide.
- U.S. staff, including partners: 35,000+
- U.S. offices: 100+ in all 50 states.
Financial Benefits of KPMG GIP 2023
interns who are applying for the KPMG GIP 2023 and those who will be selected will enjoy the following benefits:
- Airfare Tickets
- Placement Allowance
- Lodging Cost
Also Read: UNICEF Volunteer and Internships 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Audit and Assurance Internship
- Tax Internship
- Advisory Internship
- Financial Advisory Internship
- Risk Consulting Internship
- Management Consulting Internship
- Technology Consulting Internship
- The KPMG GIP is open to all students from around the world including Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas.
- Undergraduate and Graduate students can apply.
- IELTS is not required.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for the KPMG Global Internship 2023?
The application process is online. All applicants will need to submit a resume and cover letter and complete an online application form. The Link to the KPMG Internship website is given below.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR KPMG INTERNSHIP
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel