Everyone is interested in studying in the United States. But when it comes to the United States first make a List of Universities in the USA Without Application Fees. Because the Application Fees for US Universities are very high. So, make a List of Universities that have no Application fee, and here you can save your amount. Then you should find a Scholarship at US University for yourself. There are plenty of Scholarships in the United States.
The United States is a very big country and hence there are approximately 6,000 Colleges and Universities in the USA. Out of this, we have to find out the Universities in the USA Without Applications for international students. Many Universities in the USA also offer Application Fee waivers if you are not able to pay the application fee for US universities. Applying to these Universities can also increase your chances of selection as well. The List of List of Universities in USA Without Application Fees are given below.
Why You Should Apply for the United States?
- Do you know that the US attracts 1 Million students every year? Most of them come from Pakistan, India, Canada, Europe, and other countries as well.
- Because the US produces quality students. They focus on quality rather than quantity. That is why there is so much competition to get selected for United States University.
- The US is regarded as one of the top study-abroad destinations for International students. All the Top Universities are in the USA.
Average Application Fee in a US University
The Average University application fee for US Universities is from $40 to $150
List of Universities in the USA Without Application Fees in 2024
To help you get started, here is a list of US universities with no application fee, the deadline, and the website link.
- Harvard University
- Yale University
- Princeton University
- Columbia University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Stanford University
- University of Chicago
- University of Pennsylvania
- Dartmouth College
- Brown University
- Wellesley College
- Tulane University
- Michigan Technological University
- Milwaukee School of Engineering
- University of Dayton
- Trinity University
- St. Louis University
- Drake University
- ST. Lawrence University
- Colorado State University
- Northeastern University
- Carnegie Mellon University
Popular US Universities that do not charge application fees
Harvard University: One of the most prestigious universities in the world, Harvard does not charge application fees for any students, regardless of their citizenship or financial aid status.
Yale University: Another Ivy League institution, Yale also waives application fees for all students.
Princeton University: Princeton is one of the most selective universities in the United States, but it does not charge application fees for any students.
Columbia University: Columbia is a private research university located in New York City. It does not charge application fees for any students.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): MIT is a world-renowned institute for technology and engineering. It does not charge application fees for any students.
Stanford University: Stanford is a private research university located near Palo Alto, California. It does not charge application fees for any students.
University of Chicago: The University of Chicago is a private research university located in Chicago, Illinois. It does not charge application fees for any students.
University of Pennsylvania: The University of Pennsylvania is a private research university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It does not charge application fees for any students.
Dartmouth College: Dartmouth is a private research university located in Hanover, New Hampshire. It does not charge application fees for any students.
Brown University: Brown is a private research university located in Providence, Rhode Island. It does not charge application fees for any students.
Keep in mind this is not a complete list, and you can find more information by searching online or contacting the universities directly.
Why You Should Apply to the Universities Without Application Fee?
- It’s always good to search for Universities that are Free and don’t charge application Fees.
- It’s always good to keep your finances in check. Save money where you can.
- For example, you are applying to more than 3 to 4 Universities in the USA. Each University has an application fee of an average of $50. So, think if you apply to a University without an application Fee, you have saved $200 which is a huge amount for a student and for his family.
- Studying in the USA requires a Huge financial balance. If you gain Scholarship then it’s perfect. You saved a lot of money on a Scholarship.
- Therefore, select universities with a free application fee for international students in the US.
Other Costs Involved to Study in the United States?
You should also keep in mind the other costs if you are applying to Study in the United States. Take a Look at these things you need and depend on the University’s requirements.
- GRE Fee
- TOEFL Fee
- Visa Fee
- SEVIS Fee
- Health Insurance
Studying in the United States will cost you a lot unless you are on a scholarship. So please check the List of USA Scholarships 2024 (For U.S+International)
So, keep these expenses in mind too so that you can save your money by applying to a US University without an application Fee. Now you know the other costs involved in a study abroad journey; therefore, save each penny by selecting a university in USA without the application fee.
Keep following our Blog, Opportunities Corners for the latest Scholarship Opportunities.