The MTCP Scholarship 2023 – Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme for the academic year 2023 is now open. The MTCP Scholarship is Funded by the Malaysian Government. The MTCP Scholarship Programme is open to those students who want to apply for the Master’s Degree program and complete their degree from Malaysian Public and Private Universities.
The duration of the award is between 24 to 36 months for the Master’s Degree Programme. Candidates from developing countries can apply. IELTS is not required. MTCP is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Malaysia and it covers Airfare, Meals, Accommodation, Tuition, Monthly Stipend, Allowance, Books, and any other fees. More details about the MTCP Malaysia Scholarship 2023 are given below.
Details About MTCP Scholarship 2023 – Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Degree Level: Master
- Who can Apply: Anyone from a Developing Country
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th June 2023
Financial Benefits of the MTCP Scholarship 2023
Recipients of the scholarship will get:
- Return Economy Airfare Ticket
- Tuition Fees
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- House Rental Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Insurance Allowance
Also, Check: List of Government Scholarships in 2023 to Apply (Fully Funded)
Note: Students are responsible to find accommodation on their own before their arrival in Malaysia. MTCP will only pay for accommodation.
The successful applicants are expected to arrive in Malaysia latest by the end of October 2023
Areas of Study
Priority is given to courses in the following areas of study:
- Science, Technology, and Engineering (not including nursing, medicine, and clinical pharmacy)
- Economics, Finance, Management, and Banking
- Social Science and Humanities
- Information and Communication Technology
- International Relations and Political Science
- Agriculture and Aquaculture
Participating in Malaysian Universities under MTCP Scholarship 2023
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Tenaga Malaysia (UNITEN)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
Required Documents from the Applicants
All the documents below are COMPULSORY and to be UPLOADED via online application (scanned and saved in PDF format):
- Application form (Fill online)
- Latest Admission Offer Letter from Malaysian Universities for academic intake 2023
- Letter of Recommendation from two referees
- Statement of Intent
- A certified copy of the Academic Transcript.
- Record of all the courses taken throughout the degree program must be reflected in the academic transcripts
- Applicants must submit transcripts of their undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must submit an official document issued by the applicant’s alma mater describing the university’s grade system.
- If an applicant’s transcript does not include information on CGPA, marks, or score percentile, the documents must be certified.
- Curriculum Vitae
- A certified copy of the English Language Proficiency test result (TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE/ CAE/ CPE/ MUET/ equivalent qualification) or an official letter from the previous institution declaring English as the medium of instruction used for the obtained degree(s);
- Copy of Passport.
- Medical examination report
- COVID-19 proof of vaccination.
- Not more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- Application is only open to applicants who have received a valid admission offer letter/s from at least one (1) university in Malaysia.
|23 May 2023||Opening of Application|
|30 June 2023||Application deadline|
|Middle of July 2023||Shortlisting process|
|End of July 2023||Invitation for Interview|
|Early August 2023||Interview session|
|End of August 2023||Announcement of successful applicants|
|Late October 2023||Participants Arrival|
How to Apply for the MTCP Scholarship 2023
Applicants are required to submit an online application along with all the required documents in the PDF Scanned form. Please give the correct names to the documents.
First, apply to the Above Malaysian University, receive an offer letter then apply for the MTCO Scholarship 2023.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR MTCP SCHOLARSHIP
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel