Here came Singapore. Study and apply for a Fully Funded Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 (SINGA). SINGA stands for Singapore International Graduate Award, a Government-run organization that offers Fully Funded Scholarships in Singaporean Institutes for International students. The Scholarship covers all the expenses. You can apply without IELTS for the Singapore Government Scholarship.
The SINGA is a unique scholarship opportunity where undergraduate applicants can apply directly for a Ph.D. Scholarship or Masters, Masters Leading to PhD, or Direct Ph.D. after a 4-Year Undergraduate Degree Program. You will be awarded a scholarship in the Top four Singaporean Institue without Paying any fee. The SINGA Scholarship 2023 is open to any student from any country. More details about the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023 are available below.
Details About Singapore Government Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st June 2023
Also Check: Ireland Government Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
Why should you apply for a SINGA Scholarship to study in Singapore?
- It is a Government runs Fully Funded scholarship program.
- This Scholarship is for the 2023/24 intake.
- Till now SINGA has awarded more than 950 Scholarships.
- The Scholarship is open to more than over 170 Countries.
No of Scholarships
240 Scholarships are available from around the world.
Also Check: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-24 in Europe (Fully Funded)
- Full Tuition Fees are covered.
- The monthly stipend of S$2200, will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
The SINGA Scholarship is offered in the Top 4 Singaporean Universities that are:
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
- The Scholarship is open for application to all international graduates.
- There is no restriction on nationality or origin.
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- The submission of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is optional and may be requested later by the university for admission.
Also Check: British Council STEM Scholarships for Women 2023 (Fully Funded)
All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Transcripts & Reports
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted after 12 weeks of submission of the application. The last date to apply for the Singapore Government (SINGA) Scholarship 2023 is 1st June 2023 (Singaporean Time).
How to Apply (Application Process)
The complete application has to be submitted online. The Link to the official website of the SINGA Scholarship Portal is given below.
- Apply now via this link here!
- For the Official Website visit here!
If you liked this blog then follow, Opportunities Corners for the latest Scholarship Opportunities. Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel