Come to Taiwan and do your internship at Taiwan University. Join the NSTC International Internship Pilot Program 2023. The NSTC IIPP will offer 300 Internship positions in 2023. The Interns can apply online. The internship will be at Taiwanese Universities. Bachelors, Masters, and PhD students can apply for the Taiwan NSTC International Internship Pilot Program 2023. It is a 3-month paid internship program.
The NSTC Internship starts from July 2023 to January 2024. After completing the internship there is a 300% chance of getting a Job in Taiwan. Additionally, applicants can apply for the Masters, Ph.D. Courses in Taiwan with the professors. You will get a stipend of NT$30,000 per month. More details about the Taiwan NSTC Internship program are given below.
Details About Taiwan NSTC International Internship Pilot Program 2023
- Host Country: Taiwan
- Who can Apply: Bachelors, Masters, and PhD students
- No of Internships: 300
- Deadline: 30th August 2023
Join our Telegram channel to stay updated about new opportunities.
- NSTC will provide each intern NT$30,000/month during the internship phase, 3 months at most.
- The PI hosting interns will receive a service fee of NT$10,000 per intern. (for instance: NT$20,000 for 2 interns)
- Visa Assitance
Note: Applicants have to cover the cost of flights, Food, and manage accommodation under a stipend. The NSTC strongly suggests that interns carry USD 500 in case they need it in an emergency.
- Bachelor, Masters, and PhD students with foreign nationality can apply.
- There’s no age limitation in this internship program.
- People from all countries are eligible.
- ID Paper
- Academic Records
- Personal CV
- One Recommendation Letter
How to Apply for the NSTC International Internship Pilot Program
Complete the Online Application Form. Upload Head-shot Photo (360×480 pixels). Upload a Photocopy of your Student ID, Official offer letter or certificate of enrollment, Department Recommendation Letter, and Curriculum Vitae (in English or Chinese; limited to two A4 pages per version).