Apply for the fully funded UNICEF Internship 2024. The internship is open the enrolled undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students or those who have graduated within the past two years. The internship is open to all applicants from any country to Join the UNICEF Internship program. The UNICEF will provide Air tickets, visas, and accommodation as well. It is a Paid Internship program.
Internships are available worldwide at UNICEF offices. Any applicant in any field can apply with no previous work experience required. Students from different educational backgrounds can also apply. You have to apply online if you meet the internship requirements. Read the full details below that what exciting opportunities are there for you by UNICEF.
Join our WhatsApp Groups to stay connected with us.
About the UNICEF Internship Program
- Organization: UNICEF
- Location: Multiple locations
- Type: Fully funded
- Category: Internship
- Deadline: Open All Year
Also Check: UNICEF Online Courses (Free Certificates)
Why You Should Apply?
- First of all, it’s a Fully Funded paid internship program.
- Open to all applicants from around the world and available worldwide.
- No IELTS/TOEFL is Required.
- No application fee is required.
Also Check: List of Fully Funded Internship Programs in 2024
The duration of an internship is normally between six and twenty-six weeks.
It’s a Fully Funded Internship that covers all the expenses such as:
- Monthly stipend to interns.
- A one-time lump sum amount towards Travel costs.
- Visa Costs will be covered.
Note: Visa: If necessary, UNICEF will provide relevant supporting documents for visa applications.
“The UNICEF Interns said, one of the positive and best internships that how supportive the team has been”
Also Check: OIST Internship 2024 in Japan (Fully Funded)
- Human resources
- Information Communication Technology
- Finance and Administration
- Operation and Business Management
- Knowledge management
- Supply chain management
- Program management
- Statistics and monitoring
- Child protection programs
- Social and Economic Policy Development
UNICEF Internship Requirements
Please complete the following requirements before applying:
- You must be 18 years old.
- Undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. Program or those who have graduated within the last 2 years.
- Able to speak any one of the languages English, French, or Spanish.
- Have strong academic performance and motivation.
- Cover letter
- Recruitment profile.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internship 2024?
Dont worry about the application. Applying to the UNICEF internship is very easy. Internship opportunities are offered throughout the year.
You will see a list of the internship names. Once you identify the internship you may see the “apply now” button and then you can proceed and read the instructions for the application process.
Carefully review the requirements for each internship opportunity. The Link to the UNICEF Internship application is given below.
Conclusion: If you are looking for a Top International internship then UNICEF is one of them that covers all the expenses as well as UNICEF is a Government organization that comes under United Nations.