The World Food Programme offers a Paid Internship to students. Apply for the WFP Internship 2023 and fulfill their needs because they are looking for Talented, Motivated, and Passionate students from around the world who can work for Zero Hunger. An internship at WFP is an excellent opportunity to get Practical Work Experience and reach the Zero Hunger Goal.
Applicants from all around the world can apply for the Internship at world food programme. The WFP will also cover your Travel Air Tickets along with this they will also provide you with a $1000/Month Stipend. The Duration of the WFP Internship is two and eight months. More details about the World Food Programme 2023 are given below.
About WFP Internship 2023
- Organization Name: WFP (World Food Programme)
- Internship Location: Multiple Countries
- Who can Apply: Bachelors, Masters, Graduated students
- Benefits: Travel Allowance, Monthly Stipend
Also Read: Bank of America Summer Internship 2024 (Apply Now)
Are You Eligible for the WFP Internship?
Let’s check out if you are eligible for the World Food Internship Programme or not.
- Currently enrolled in a recognized university or graduated in the last six months.
- Open to all students from around the world.
- Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies.
- Bachelors, Masters, or Graduated students can apply.
- Motivated, team player, and open to new challenges
- Working knowledge of English (other UN languages are a plus)
- Interested in learning and taking a first step in the humanitarian sector.
If all is Set, and you are eligible for the Internship at WFP let us show you the Benefits.
WFP Internship Benefits
All the Interns will receive the following benefits:
- Round Trip Airfare Travel Tickets from your home to the Internship location.
- A $1000 Monthly stipend to cover your expenses.
- Visa Support
- You do not need to provide any IELTS or TOEFL Test results.
- Applying for WFP Internship is Free, and no application fee is required.
Also Read: Morgan Stanley Internship Program 2023 (Highly Paid)
Do You know?
The World Food Programme has been awarded a Gold Standard Internship Host Badge by the University of Oxford for the support and quality of the internship experience it has provided to its students over the last few years.
Things to Keep in Mind
Once you have been chosen for the internship, you will be asked to provide your recent university records such as proof of enrollment and transcripts.
Before you start your internship, you will be asked for proof of medical insurance.
WFP will provide Visa support and can support you with the required documents.
Area of Expertise
- Programme Management
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
- Emergency Operation
- Supply Chain
- Resource Management
- Business Support
- and much more.
Also Read: Boeing Summer Internships 2023 (Fully Funded)
There is no deadline for the WFP Internship. You can apply at any time from anywhere.
How to Apply for the WFP Internship Programme?
Applying for the Internship is an easy process. If you already have a CV it’s good. If not then make a Good CV. The Link to WFP Internship Website is given below.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR WFP INTERNSHIP
Where to Find Internship Opportunities?
All Internships are Available at: https://opportunitiescorners.com/category/internships/
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel