The World Bank Legal Vice Presidency invites applicants from the United States and all other countries to apply for the World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023. The Legal Internship Program is a highly Paid Internship in the United States. The World Bank Legal Internship program allows individuals to bring new ideas, new perspectives, innovative ideas, and the latest research experiences into the World Bank’s daily operations to improve their legal skills. IELTS is not required.
The World Bank Legal Internship aims at Law students. This is one of the Best Law Internships in the United States. The Internship is offered a year thrice. The duration of the Internship Program is three months. The Legal Internship Program will be at World Bank Headquarters in Washington, D.C. This is a Call for Fall Internship 2023 and the internship typically takes between September and November 2023. More details are given below.
Details About World Bank Legal Internship Program 2023
- Host Country: United States
- Location: World Bank HQ, Washington D.C.
- Who can Apply: International as well as U.S.-based students are equally encouraged.
- Deadline: 30th April 2023
Also Checkout Qatar Airways Summer Internship 2023 (Apply Now)
- The World Bank will Pay Stipends to all the internees according to WB Policies
- The World Bank will take of all the interns and they will work with professionals.
- Fall Internship: 3 Months (September, October, November). Fall Cycle: 1 April – 30 April
- Summer Internship: 3 Months (June, July, August). Summer Cycle: 1st Dec to 30th December
- Spring Internship: 3 Months (March, April, May). Spring Cycle: 1st Sept-30th Sept
Also Checkout FAO Internship 2023 Without IELTS ($700 Stipend)
Can you be a Legal intern at World Bank?
The eligibility Criteria for the World Bank Legal Internship Program are as follows:
- Do you hold citizenship of any IBRD member state?
- Are you enrolled in an LLB, JD, LLM, SJD, PhD, or equivalent legal academic program while you are undertaking your internship with us?
- Applications from eligible international as well as U.S.-based students are equally encouraged.
Apply with the following documents:
- Statement of Interest/motivation
- Evidence of enrollment in university in a law degree and academic transcript(s).
- Short essay answering a research question posed by the Legal Vice Presidency for the prevailing application period.
Role of Intern
- Conducting Research on issues, work, and tasks related to World Bank
- Participating in task/project teams with the supervising lawyer(s).
- Assisting in the preparation and organization of conferences and meetings.
- Performing ad hoc assignments as requested by the supervising lawyer(s).
Also Checkout UNESCO Internship Program 2023 (Without IELTS)
the last date to apply for the World Bank Legal Internship Program for Fall 2023 Internship is 30th April 2023
How to Apply
The application process is online. If you already have a Google account you can use that account to sign in and complete the application form. The Link to the official website is given below.
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR WB LEGAL INTERNSHIP
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel