The Applications are open to apply for the World Trade Organization Internship 2023 in Switzerland. World Trade Organization is an international and only organization that deals with rules of Trade between nations. The goal is to help, produce, and maintain a good quality of trading between countries. WTO Internship Programme is an opportunity for young applicants to learn about countries Trading system and how it works.
Participants will spend six months in Switzerland to gain valuable experience from working at the WTO. At the moment there is no application fee charged by WTO as well as IELTS is not mandatory with the application. The WTO Internship Salary is CHF 60 per day including weekends. WTO offers Many Paid Internship Programs. The internship program is designed to increase the diversity of the WTO. More details are given below.
Details About World Trade Organization Internship 2023 (Switzerland)
- Host Country: Switzerland
- Organization: WTO
- No of Interns: 80
- Duration: Six Months, 10 Months
- Who can Apply: Anyone from a WTO member country.
Also check out: UNICEF Volunteer and Internships 2023 (Fully Funded)
Internship Roles and Assignments
A General assignment will be given to WTO Interns to enhance their understanding of the WTO Trading Policy, and rules. However, WTO Internship Opportunities are available in specific Fields. Many interns work in the following areas:
No of Interns and Internship Duration
WTO will select 80 interns from around the world for up to a maximum of six months.
The WTO Interns will receive a daily allowance of CHF 60 (including week-ends and official holidays falling within the selected period).
- Interns will work with other interns from around the world.
- Meet and greet new people.
- Work in a Good environment.
- Feel something different.
Also check out: OIST Internship in Japan 2023 for All (Fully Funded)
For a WTO internship Program 2023:
- You must be from a WTO Member country. At the moment there are 164 members. You can check all WTO Member Countries Here.
- A candidate must be 21 years of age and a maximum of 30 years old during the internship.
- Students must be in a degree program in a relevant discipline.
List of WTO Internship Programs
WTO offers three types of Internship programs
- WTO Internship Program
- WTO China’s LDCs and Accessions Programme (sponsored by the Government of China)
WTO Support Programme for Doctoral Studies (PhD Internship Program)
The Eligibility Criteria and all other benefits are exactly the same for all of the above internships.
The WTO Internship Programme is on an ongoing basis, there is no specific period when the internship will start. You are allowed to take 2.5 days of leave per month.
How to Apply for the WTO Internship 2023
All those applicants who wish to participate in a WTO Internship program must Complete a general internship application form. The Link to the official website is given below.