CERN is A European organization located in Geneva, Switzerland that offers 3407 CHF/Monthly salary, Housing, Airfare tickets, Family allowance, and much more. Apply for the CERN Switzerland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023. CERN offers Student opportunities like Internships, Summer Programs, and studentships, as well as Professional Job opportunities for a minimum contract of 5 years.
Working with CERN a leading organization is an opportunity. Where students can apply for Bachelor, Master, or PhD or Graduated applicants for full-time opportunities. CERN needs technicians, engineers, physicists, administration support, lawyers, accountants, and many more. Alot of CERN Jobs are open and we will discuss in detail the benefits, package, and how to apply for the CERN Switzerland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023.
Details About CERN Switzerland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Job Country: Switzerland
- Job Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Job Contract: 2 Years – 5 Years
- Who can Apply: Anyone with a bachelor’s Qualification
Benefits Package at CERN
People working at CERN Enjoy a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. It is placed in the heart of Europe.
- 6 weeks paid holiday as well as 2 weeks’ Christmas Shutdown.
- 8 Hours Working Day
- Annual leave of 2.5 working days per month of service.
- Additional Leaves are also available in case of injury or family issues.
- CERN has its own Health Insurance
CERN provides support for paying school fees as well as financial allowances for family, child, and infant support.
- From 2 years to 5 Years
- Check CERN Monthly Allowance Here
- A Travel Allowance (Economy Class Tickets) for Graduates, Students.
CERN Team will Provide full assistance in Visa Documents, Invitation letter, and they will apply for permit on your behalf so you can smoothly travel to Switzerland.
What degree do you need to work at CERN?
CERN has multiple fields and offers a wide range of Positions to Professionals, Students, and Graduates. Opportunities are open in diverse fields. Take part!
- Administrative Fields
- Applied Physics
- Analytics & Data Science
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Material and Surface Science
- Software Engineering & IT
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical or Electronics engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Support Services
- International relations
Check the detailed Career Fields available for CERN Jobs. (Check at CERN Careers)
Who can Apply for the CERN Jobs?
CERN welcomes applications from all Member States and Associate Member States.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
Associate Member States:
Cyprus, Estonia and Slovenia, Croatia, India, Latvia, Lithuania, Pakistan, Türkiye, and Ukraine.
People from the above-mentioned countries can apply for the Jobs at CERN.
Initial Job Contract
If you would like to Join CERN as a Professional then CERN will offer you an initial contract of up to 5 years.
If you would like to Join CERN as a Student, or a Graduate then CERN will offer you an initial contract of up to 12 to 24 months.
How to Apply for the CERN Switzerland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023?
You will need to have an Updated CV, Cover Letter. You have to apply online and submit your applications to the CERN. A panel of the HR team will review your application and will contact you through email.
- To Apply for the CERN Student Opportunities: Check Student Job Openings at CERN
- To Apply for the CERN Professional Jobs: Check All Jobs Openings at CERN
- To Apply for the CERN Technical Internship: CERN Technical Studentship 2023
- To Apply for the CERN Administrative Program: CERN Administrative Student Program 2023
- To Apply for the CERN Internships: CERN Internships 2023
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel