Last time we told you about Canadian Universities Without IELTS, today we will tell you How to Study in Canada With LOW CGPA in 2023. Hello Everyone and welcome back to Opportunities Corner. Canada is one of the Popular destinations for international students for many years. Each year Canadian Govt and Canadian Universities attract Thousands of International students. Canadian Universities are Ranked in the world. So, is it Possible to Study in Canada with Low CGPA or a Low Percentage Score? Well… A BIG Yes.
Not all Canadian Universities require Higher Grades. And a Lower CGPA can be covered by many other things. First of all, we will tell you the list of Canadian Universities with Low CGPAs, then what you can do to get admission into Canada if you have a LOW CGPA. Students with less than a 2.5 CGPA are also studying in Canada. I will simply share how to secure admission to multiple universities with a CGPA of less than 2.5 in Canada.
List of Universities to Study in Canada With LOW CGPA in 2023
Sit back and find out the List of Canadian Universities Accepting Low CGPA. There are about something 27 Universities and colleges in Canada that accept students with Low CGPA.
- University of Regina
- King’s University College
- Camosun College
- Vancouver Community College
- Conestoga College
- Algonquin College
- Capilano University
- Georgian College
- Humber College
- Centennial College
- University of the Fraser Valley
- Saint Thomas University
- Concordia University of Edmonton
- Vancouver Island University (Malaspina)
- Université Saint Paul
- OCAD University (Ontario College of Art & Design)
- Kwantlen University College
- Bow Valley College
- Fanshawe College
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Okanagan College
- George Brown College
- Douglas College
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Algoma University
- Langara College
- Mohawk College
The above Universities with a CGPA of less than 2.5 in Canada.
Also, Read: Study in Germany With LOW CGPA in 2023 (No Tuition Fee)
Good and Low CGPA
|CGPA||On a scale of 4.0||On a scale of 5.0|
|Good GPA||3.3 – 3.7||3.5 – 4.4|
|Low GPA||2.7 – 3.0||2.5- 3.4|
|Extremely Low GPA||1.0 – 2.3||1.5-2.4|
How to Secure Admission in Canada with a Low CGPA in 2023?
To get admission to master’s programs in Canada with a low CGPA there is surprising way and most of you haven’t heard about it. The Solution is…
- Persistence is the key here
- Get a Percentage Equivalence Certificate from the university stating your performance in the last 4 semesters.
- This Percentage equivalency certificate along with Academic Recommendation Letters specifically from Professors/Lecturers.
Example of Percentage Equivalence Certificate
This is a template and an example of an Equivalence Certificate:
Through Equivalence Certificate your CGPA will be converted into percentages that are Good and they will have a more clear understanding and the chances of getting admission to Canadian Universities with Low CGPA will be increased.
Also Read: Study in Canadian Universities Without IELTS (Explained)
How You Can Get into Canadian University with a Low CGPA?
- Find out a University that accepts applicants with Low Grades.
- Show them your Experience(s)/skills and interest in relevant fields to which you are applying.
- Community Services and Commitments
- Good extra-curricular activities
- A strong statement of Purpose (Very recommended)
- Personal skills
- Proof of expertise
- Achievements and Research
- Strong letter(s) of recommendation (Very recommended)
Also, Check: Canadian Universities Free Online Courses (Best Courses)
Conclusion: If you have a Low CGPA and you want to get admission into Canadian Universities then improve and work on your other documents and skills that can cover up your Low CGPA. If you have expertise in other things then you can Study in Canada With LOW CGPA. Best of Luck.
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel