As the name suggests the US Community Solutions Program is a program to help and solve community problems. It is a fully funded exchange program in the USA. The Community Solutions Program is an opportunity to build leadership qualities while being part of this leadership development program. Participants will spend 4 Months in the United States. The full duration of the program is one year.
The CSP 2024 is an opportunity for almost everyone around the globe. This program helps civil leaders aged between 26-39 years to address economic, environmental, political, and social challenges in their local communities. The Program Covers Airfare Tickets, J1 visas, Accommodation, and Monthly Allowance to cover Food, Housing, Accident and Health Coverage. More details about the Community Solutions Program 2024 are given below.
Details About Community Solutions Program 2024, USA
- Host Country: United States
- Funded by: U.S. Department of State & IREX
- Duration: One Year (Four Months in USA)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st November 2023
Also Read: US H2A Work Visa Process 2023 (Seasonal Visa for USA)
What is the Community Solutions Program?
This program aims to invite Civil leaders with leadership qualities from around the world to address Economic, environmental, political, social, and complex community challenges.
And to build more equitable, sustainable, and peaceful communities in over 100 countries around the world.
The Community Solutions Program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and supported in its implementation by IREX.
- J-1 Visa Support
- Round-trip travel from participants’ home city to the U.S.
- Monthly Allowance to cover
- Other living expenses while in the U.S.
- Accident and sickness health coverage
- Accessibility accommodations, such as ADA-accessible rooms for in-person training, software such as JAWS, and community assistance and community training.
You must also apply for this Fully Funded Hansen Leadership Institute 2024, USA
Participants must be available to travel to the United States for four months from August to December 2024
The CSP 2024 in the USA is open for the following countries:
- Africa: Botswana, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe
- East Asia and the Pacific: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vanuatu, and Vietnam
- Europe: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Türkiye, and Ukraine
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, West Bank/Palestinian Territories
- South and Central Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan
- Western Hemisphere: Argentina, the Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, and Venezuela
Who can Apply for the US Community Solutions Program?
To be eligible for the Community Solutions Program, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Your age should be between 26 and 39 as of January 1, 2024
- You are a citizen of one of the countries listed above.
- You are living and working in your home country.
- You have at least two years of experience working in community development, either as a full-time or part-time employee or volunteer.
- You are not a Citizen of the United States.
- The applicant takes and passes or submits recent scores for a Duolingo, TOEFL, or IELTS English language test (if selected as a semi-finalist or Finalist).
Also Read: US H1B Visa Process 2023 (USA Work Visa)
The last date to apply Online for the Community Solutions Program 2024, USA is 1st November 2023.
Partcipants will travel to the United States in August 2024 for four months.
How to Apply for the Community Solutions Program 2024?
- Applications must be submitted online at https://csp.irex.org
- Applications must be completed online. Questions that are marked with a red asterisk must be answered.
- How to Apply: Read the PDF Document
- FAQS: Read Here