Study in Germany on a Fully Funded Scholarship in 2024. Apply for the Fully Funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024. EPOS Scholarship is a Fully Funded Annual Scholarship Program by the Germany Government. The Scholarship is open to study Master, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D. degree programs from German Universities. When it comes to Germany you do not need to worry about Tuition Fees. But this Scholarship is Fully Funded.
The EPOS Scholarship is considered one of the biggest german scholarship programs. Each year around 100,000 international students come to study in Germany. Germany is known for its world-class education and universities consistently rank highly in the world. German Degrees are recognized worldwide. There are 45 (Master, MPhil, Ph.D.) Programs. Germany has a strong economy. And you can do a part-time Job as well during your studies. But I don’t think you need a job you have been awarded EPOS Scholarship.
Details About Fully Funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024 by Germany Government
- Host Country: Germany
- Degree Level: Masters, MPhil, MBA, LLM, and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Each Course has its own separate deadline.
Also Read: DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2024 Germany
Financial Benefits by DAAD EPOS
The EPOS is a Fully Funded Program managed by DAAD. All the expenses will be covered such as:
- 934 Euros for Graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments toward health, accident, and personal liability insurance
- Travel allowance, Airfare Tickets will be provided.
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
So, all the expenses are covered by DAAD. There is nothing left that you need to worry about, Germany is investing in your education. So come and Apply to study in Germany.
Btw: You can also apply for the DAAD EPOS Program on self-financing. If you have not been offered EPOS Scholarship then you can apply for a self-finance.
12 to 42 months (dependent on the study program)
All daad epos courses are uploaded on a PDF File for the 2024 intake.
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation for a scholarship
- Applicants from the following countries are eligible. Please check list of eligible countries.
Set down these documents and upload or send these documents with your DAAD EPOS Scholarship application form.
- Completed and signed checklist
- DAAD application
- A curriculum vitae
- One Letter of Motivation
- Copies of your higher education degree certificates
- Copy of your full set of transcripts of records.
Is the DAAD scholarship for 2023 open?
The DAAD EPOS Scholarship applications are open in 2023 for the next intake in 2024. You can apply now.
Deadline EPOS Deadline
The last date to apply for the DAAD EPOS Scholarship for 2024 is not single. Each Course has its own deadline and you have to apply before the deadline if the course meets the course requirements.
How to Apply for the Fully Funded DAAD EPOS Scholarship 2024?
You may check the application process on the official website or directly click on the course name it will take you to the official website of the University where this course is. So, you can apply from there. You can apply for up to three courses.
If you liked this blog then follow, Opportunities Corners for the latest Scholarship Opportunities. Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel