Call for Application is open until 10th January 2024. Sunday brings a Good News. Looking for Fully Funded scholarships to study in France? Well then the Applications are open to apply for the France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024. The Eiffel Excellence Program is a French Government Scholarship for international students. The Eiffel Scholarship is Fully Funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to attract Foreign students to enroll in their Master’s and PhD programs.
All French Higher Educational institutions are participating under the Eiffel Excellence scholarship. For the Master’s Degree program age should be up to 25 years old and for the Doctoral Degree program applicants age up to 30 years old can apply. It covers all the Expenses. More details and the application process for the France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024 are given below.
Details About France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024
- Host Country: France
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- No of Scholarships: Approximately 350 scholarships are awarded each year.
- Funded by: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
- Deadline: 10th January 2024
Scholarship Holders of the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship will be given:
- A Monthly allowance of €1,181 (Master Level)
- A Monthly allowance of €1,700 (Doctorate Level)
- International Airfare
- Domestic Travel Support
- Assistance in seeking housing, and cultural activities.
- Recipients of French government scholarships are exempt from tuition charges for
programs leading to a national diploma (master, doctorate) or accredited engineering degree.
Rule of Payment
As a rule, the Payments are made by the Bank transfer to the recipient account. The first payment is sent to the recipient via Western Union.
For Science and Technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
- For Humanities and Social Sciences
- History, French language, and civilization
- Law and political science
- Economics and management
Duration of the Scholarship
- Master’s Level
- a maximum of 12 months when enrolling in an M2 (Second year of a master’s program)
- a maximum of 24 months when enrolling in an M1 (First year of a master’s program
- a maximum of 36 months for the completion of an engineering degree.
- Doctoral Level
- Eiffel scholarships are awarded for a period of 6 to 36 months.
Deadline and Outcome of Result
The last date to apply for the France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024 is 10 January 2024. The Results will be on 1 April, 2024
How to Apply for the France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024?
- Contact the Campus France office in your country. Nominations by Campus France will be accepted only.
- Campus France is available worldwide: https://www.campusfrance.org/en/recherche/type/espace
- It’s up to you to choose the school or university that best fits your plans for studying in France.
- From this site: https://www.campusfrance.org/en – select your course, and country and it will open a database of programs, and universities.
- All French higher education institutions can submit applications.
- The institution accepts and supports your application for the France Excellence Eiffel scholarship
- The institution submits your application online via the dedicated Campus France website.
- Applications sent directly by students or by foreign institutions will be declared ineligible.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship also published a Guide for 2024 Eiffel Program Rules.
More Scholarships in Europe:
Top European Government Scholarships in 2023 (Fully Funded)