Each year the European Union offers a Fully Funded Traineeship program for EU students as well as students from non-EU countries. The Applications are invited to apply for the European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024. The Blue Book traineeship is a five-month-long training program in Belgium and Luxemburg. For this program, they prefer applicants without previous work experience.
The EU Blue Book Training will start in March 2024. Undergraduate students, or if you are graduated, have a bachelor’s Degree then you can apply for the Blue Book Traineeship. Some seats are also reserved for students who are in a Master’s Degree program. This program is offered by the European Commission. More details are below.
Details About European Union Blue Book Traineeship 2024
- Host Country: Europe
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st August 2023
No of Traineeships
According to the EU Commission website 650 people from around the world were selected out of 2,500 applications.
Who can Apply
Undergraduates and Graduate students can apply for the Blue Book Traineeship. There is no age limit for participating in the traineeships program.
Applicants who will Join the Blue Book Traineeship Program in Europe don’t have to pay for anything. The EU Commission will cover:
- Monthly allowance of €1350 per month.
- Visa costs will be reimbursed.
- Medical fees will be reimbursed.
- The EU will cover the travel expenditure. (Airfare Tickets)
- The EU traineeship 2024 is open to all EU citizens, as well as a limited number of non-EU nationals.
- The traineeship program is open to university graduates.
- have completed a standard 3-year higher education degree.
- have no prior work experience of any kind.
- Good knowledge of English.
- No need for IELTS or TOEFL tests.
A copy of your:
- valid ID card or passport
- university qualifications of studies completed before the deadline for applications
- Proof of
- university exchange programs abroad, participation in EU or international programs, seminars, or workshops
- all declared language skills (other than mother tongue/s)
- all declared work experience.
The last date to apply online along with the required documents for the EU Blue Book Traineeship 2024 is 31st August 2023. The traineeship will start in March 2024
How to Apply for the Blue Book Traineeship?
The application procedure for the EU Blue Book Traineeship consists of three steps:
- Create an EU Login account or log in with an existing one.
- Complete and submit the application form along with your supporting documents
- If successful, you will be invited to check the openings published on the VBB portal and apply for a chosen traineeship post.
- Carefully read the step-by-step procedure on how to apply (Here).