An internship report is required from the interns after completing the internship program. Many top companies and organizations require an Internship report after completing the internship term. Without an Internship report maybe they will not give you the Internship certificate. So, in this article, we will tell you How to Make an Internship Report After Completing an Internship.
An internship report consists of the internship experience, and skills you learned from the internship during the internship period. An internship report also includes details about your internship experience, your role, what type of activities you did, the task that was given to you, and what you have learned. It is important to know how to make an Internship report and what is the format of making an impressive internship report.
How to Make an Internship Report After Completing an Internship?
In the summers many students will start their internship. Steps required for creating an internship report:
- Open a Word Document
- Give a title to the Page for example Internship Report
- Give the Subject for example: The name of the internship
- Then the main Body of the report
- Thanks Giving Paragraph
Internship Report Format
A formal Internship Format contains these things that are enough for the company.
1# Title of Report
Your Internship report must contain the title of your Internship in the middle as a subject, your name, the name of your internship company, and the dates of your internship.
The Date, Your name, and your company name you can write on the Top left side. See the image below.
2# Introduction/Main Body
This section should include the following:
- Mention your duties and responsibilities.
- Mention the skills and knowledge you gained in the company or organization.
- Mention your experiences and how they made an impact on your career goals.
Keep your content to the point. In this section, you will start with an introduction about yourself and the purpose of your internship and provide some background information on the company/institute/organization. Like you can give positive reviews on the company.
Also write about your motivation, your experience with the internship and how did you feel like after completing the internship. What skills you have learned?
This will be the last and ending paragraph of your internship report where you will be thankful to the company team for selecting you. It shows you are grateful to work in that company.
See the final image below for how your internship report will look like:
Tips to Make an Effective Internship Report
- Start with an outline
- Use a clear and concise writing style
- Use headings in your internship report
- Include specific examples
- Reflect on your learning and growth
- Edit and proofread your internship report. Make sure it is error-free.
- It’s good to convert it into PDF.
Its worth checking out some International internships: