Study in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan on a Fully Funded Scholarship in 2023. But How? Thanks to JJWBGSP. Apply for the Fully Funded Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2023. The (Windows 2) applications are open. This Scholarship is a Collab and Joint Initiative of the World Bank and Japan to offer Fully Funded Master Degree Scholarships to students of developing countries. They can apply to any University in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan.
The (JJ/WBGSP) is open to more than 160 Developing countries. Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline. The World Bank Scholarship is open to Male and female applicants. And they strongly encourage female applicants to apply. Everyone has an eye on the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship program. More details about the JJ/WBGSP 2023 Window 2 is given below.
Details About Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2023 (Window 2)
- Host Country: U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan
- Degree Level: Masters Program
- Funded by: World Bank Group
- Open to: Developing Countries
- Deadline: 26th May 2023
Also, Check out: Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia 2023 (BS, MS, PhD)
What are the benefits of the Joint Japan World Bank scholarship?
The Joint Japan World Bank offers Fully Funded Scholarships for International students. Students do not need to cover any cost. All the expenses will be covered. The Full Benefits are:
- Economy class Air Travel between your home country and the host university.
- Two-way Airfare, with an additional travel allowance of US $500 per trip for scholars.
- Full Tuition for your graduate program
- Cost of Medical Insurance.
- Monthly Stipend to cover all the expenses such as Accommodation, Food, and Books.
- The amount also varies on the country where you will get scholarships such as U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan.
Also Checkout: Padua University Scholarship in Italy 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
The Duration of the JJ/WBGSP 2023 is a 2-Year Master’s Program.
To be eligible for the Scholarship:
- Applicants must be a national of a developing country. The List of the developing countries by the World Bank is listed here
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree program to apply for a Joint Japan Master Scholarship.
- Applicants must have nationality from a country listed by the World Bank.
- The Joint Japan Worl Bank Graduate Scholarship 2023 is open to citizens from the Developing countries
Is IELTS Required?
IELST Depends on the country and on the University. For example, if have got admission to Japan or Africa then IELTS is not necessary.
Participating in Universities and Courses Under JJ/WBGSP
JJWBGSP Participating Programs 2023–2025:
The Names of the Universities and the Courses that can be studied in that University under a Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program:
1. Australian National University
|Master of Climate Change|
|Master of Environmental and Resource Economics|
|Master of Environmental Management and Development|
|Master of Public Policy|
|Master of Arts in Conflict Resolution and Coexistence|
|Master in Global Health Policy and Management|
3. Columbia — School of International and Public Affairs
|MPA in Development Practice|
|Master of Public Administration|
4. Erasmus University Rotterdam-IHS
|MSc in Urban Management and Development — Urban Digital Transformation & Innovation: Governance and Economics of Cities|
|MSc in Urban Management and Development — Urban Housing & Land Justice: Equitable Access to Sustainable Land, Housing & Services|
|MSc in Urban Management and Development — Urban Environment, Sustainability & Climate Change: Integrated Management of Land, Water and Air|
|MSc in Urban Management and Development — Strategic Urban Planning & Policies: Managing Socio-Spatial Dynamics for Sustainable Cities|
5. Harvard — Kennedy School of Government
|Master of Public Administration in International Development|
6. IHE Delft Institute
|MSc in Water and Sustainable Development — Water, Food and Energy Track|
|MSc in Water and Sustainable Development — Water Hazards, Risks and Climate Track|
|MSc in Water and Sustainable Development — Water and Health Track|
|MSc in Water and Sustainable Development — Water Resources and Ecosystem Health Track|
7. Keio University
|Master in Taxation Policy and Management|
8. London School of Economics
|MSc Development Management|
|MSc Development Studies|
|MSc Global Health Policy|
|MSc International Social and Public Policy|
9. National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS)
|Tax Course of the Public Finance Program|
10. Saitama University
|International Graduate Program on Civil and Environmental Engineering|
11 SOAS University of London
|MSc International Finance and Development|
12 Stanford University
|Master in International Policy|
13. Université Clermont-Auvergne – FERDI
|Master in Economic Policy Management|
14. University of Leeds
|Master of Public Health (International)|
15. University of Oxford
|Blavatnik School of Government: Master of Public Policy|
|Department of International Development: MSc in Refugees and Forced Migration Studies|
16. University of Sussex
|MA Environment, Development and Policy|
|MA Food and Development|
|MSc Climate Change, Development and Policy|
|MA Migration and Global Development|
17. University of Tokyo
|Graduate School of Public Policy (GraSPP): Master of Public Policy, International Program|
|Graduate School of Agriculture and Life Science: International Program on Agricultural Development Studies|
18. University of Tsukuba
|Master’s Program in Economic and Public Policy|
19. Yokohama National University
|Infrastructure Management Program (IMP)｜Institute of Urban Innovation, Yokohama National University (ynu.ac.jp)|
Application Deadline (Window 2)
The last date to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship for Window 2 is 26th May 2023
How to Apply
All applicants have to complete the full application form with complete documents. An incomplete application will not be processed. The link to the online JJWBGSP Application Form is given below.
In conclusion: So, this was about the Joint Japan Scholarship. It is the Best Master Degree Scholarship. Limited to Developing Countries.