Study in Singapore on a Fully Funded Scholarship. Applications are open to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2024. The Scholarship is available to applicants from all countries. You can apply for the Masters Leading to PhD and PhD Degree Programs from the Top Singaporean Universities. Yes, you can apply for SINGA if you do not have GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE scores.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarship is available at the Top 4 Universities the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and the Singapore Management University (SMU). If you have recently completed your Undergraduate program then you can also apply. More details are given below.
Details About Singapore Government Scholarship 2024
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Who can Apply: Applicants from any country
- Deadline: 1st December 2023
Start your journey with SINGA Scholarship 2024. Did you know?
- SINGA has awarded more than 950 Scholarships.
- The Scholarship is open to more than over 170 Countries.
- The program is available for the 2024 intake.
No of Scholarships
- 240 Scholarships per year.
The Awardees of the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) will be awarded with the following benefits:
- Total Tuition Fees are covered.
- The monthly stipend of S$2200 and it can be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
SINGA Scholarship is available in four Universities of Singapore and the Areas are already pre defined.
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
Areas of Research
Biomedical Sciences, Computing and Information Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Physical Sciences.
More information on:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Colleges and Schools
- NUS Graduate School
- SMU School of Computing and Information Systems (SCIS)
- SUTD Pillars/Clusters and Research Centres
What you have to do in order to be eligible for the SINGA Scholarship 2024?
- You must be an international student to be consider for the SINGA Program.
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Make Good reports from academic referees
- Refer to: Recommendation Letter for a Scholarship
- There is no age limit for SINGA applicants.
- Only a valid passport is accepted for the application. So make a passport because you need to upload a passport copy.
- For SINGA you do not need to provide IELTS, TOEFL, FRE, GMAT, PTE or any language Test. You can apply without them. Your skills will be evaluated in an online interview.
What if you are Not Graduated?
You may still apply for SINGA. However, please upload your Bachelor/Masters’ provisional degree certificate and transcripts (up till your latest semester), and a letter of certification from your university, indicating that you are currently still studying, and the expected date of completion in the online application portal.
All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Not Compulsory: IELTS/TOEFL
- There is no application fee for SINGA.
There are two intakes/year. The Lat date to apply for the 2024 intake is 1st December 2023.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The complete application has to be submitted online. The Link to the official website of the SINGA Scholarship Portal is given below.