Here we came up with the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2024 Documents Requirements. Each year the Turkey Government Scholarships open in January. If you don’t know about this Scholarship let me tell you in a shot. The Turkiye Burslari Scholarship is a Fully Funded Turkish Government Scholarship for International students. It gives Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. scholarships to all applicants from around the world free of cost.
The Scholarship covers all the expenses for the full duration of the program. So, make sure to apply with the correct documents. Because preparing documents can take time. In this post, we will tell you the list of required documents for the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2024. The Scholarship is available in all subjects. Applying is always Free. Read the details below.
Applicants are required to submit the online application with the required documents to be uploaded with the form in the online application portal. Failure to submit any document will not be considered for the Scholarship.
So, you are advised to go through the list of documents that are necessary to apply for the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship. The documents required for the Turkey Government Scholarships are as follows:
- A valid identity document, ID card, or passport.
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)
C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency: If you are not proficient in the Turkish language then this Scholarship includes 1-year free Turkish language course as a part of the Scholarship program. You will get that certificate at the end of the year.
Application in 5 Steps
- Create an account online on the Turliye Burslari Scholarship website
- Upload all the required documents. It will be also beneficial if you also add extracurricular activities and achievements
- List of preferred universities to study in Turkey and study programs.
- Write the letter of intent that explains your goals and the reason for choosing the program.
- Review your application at the end, and approve it for submission.
Keep following our Blog, Opportunities Corners for the latest Scholarship Opportunities.