The Clarendon Fund offers 200 Fully Funded Graduate scholarships to all international students from any country to pursue full-time or part-time Master’s or DPhil degree programs at Oxford University. All academic Fields and disciplines are eligible for the UK Clarendon Scholarship 2024. You have plenty of time to apply. To be eligible for the UK Clarendon Scholarship 2024, apply for the course by Dec or January 2024 Deadline.
One more Good thing about the Clarendon scholarship is that you will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the December or January deadline, whichever is relevant to your course. You do not need to submit a separate application. UK citizens can apply too. More details about the UK Clarendon Scholarship 2024 are given below.
Details About Clarendon Scholarship 2024
- Study Country: UK
- University Name: Oxford University
- No of Scholarships: 200
- Degree Level: Master’s or DPhil
- Deadline: Jan 2024
Also Read: UK Seasonal Worker Visa Process 2023 (45,000 Visas)
Clarendon Scholarship Benefits
- The Full Tuition Fee and College Fees will be covered for the master’s and DPhil
- Annual Grant for Living Costs
- For Part-time courses, you will receive a study support grant.
- Access to symposia, cultural sites like theaters, and historic places.
Also Check: List of Fully Funded Scholarships in UK 2024
Courses that are Eligible
There is no restriction on study Fields. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible for the Clarendon Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for the Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship
- The Clarendon scholarship is open to all countries including UK Citizens.
- Students of any nationality, race, ethnicity, or gender can apply.
- You must apply for the course of your interest by Dec or Jan 2024 course deadline, to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship.
- All candidates are advised to take admission first in the course.
- After applying for admission, the applicant would be automatically selected for the Clarendon Fund scholarship.
Also Read: France Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024 (Fully Funded)
Application Process for the UK Clarendon Scholarship 2024
Step 1: Apply by the December or January deadline, to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship. (Here is a List of Course Directory)
Step 2: Your application will be reviewed by the academics.
Step 3: The department will make the final decision on your graduate place and will notify you of an outcome.
Step 4: If you are offered (and accept) a Clarendon scholarship, this means your funding is now secure
Step 5: Most offers are sent out by the end of April of each year. A Few results may be in the summer period
Step 6: You begin your studies in October 2024.
Clarendon Scholarship Website
To Apply for the Clarendon Scholarship 2024: https://www.ox.ac.uk/clarendon/information-for-applicants/selection-criteria
Quick Facts about the Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University
- 200 Fully Funded scholarships for any master, or doctoral degree programs.
- Apply and secure admission at Oxford University. Apply by Dec or Jan 2024 deadline.
- You will be automatically considered for Clarendon, with no separate application.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence, or field of study.