Like Internships, Online Courses, and Scholarships by WBG. The WBG also offers one of its Flagship programs known as the World Bank Group Young Professionals Program 2023 (WBG YPP). The WBG YPP is a starting point for starting a career at World Bank. This is a 2-year leadership program at the start of a five-year employment contract with the World Bank. The World Bank invites applicants from all around the world.
The Individuals will go on Training for 2 years at the Washington D.C. Office. During the two-year program, you will also be relocated to one of the World Bank offices in your home county. The World Bank recruits applicants from all around the world for the Young Professionals program with priority given to the nationals of WBG member countries and countries of operations. More details are given below.
Details About the World Bank Group Young Professionals Program 2023
- Job Country: Washington D.C.
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded with more benefits
- Deadline: 31st July 2023
Compensation and Benefits
The WBG YPP offers competitive benefits to individuals such as:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- 2 Year Leadership program
- 5 Year Job Contract
- Benefits include health, life, and accident insurance, a pension plan, and possible relocation and mobility benefits depending on WBG guidelines.
- Relocation cost covered.
- They will tell you more about the Job benefits at the time of the offer.
Young Professionals (YPs) start the program in Washington, DC, where they engage in intensive training.
Program Key Features
Professional Experience: The Young Professionals are full-time employees.
Leadership Development: Through WBG YPP. The Young Professionals will build leadership skills and how to work with clients. Mentorship and conversations with WBG leadership.
Training on WBG Policies, Products & Operations: The WBG team will train applicants so they can perform well and apply this knowledge for years to come.
Global Rotations across WBG: YPs participate in at least one rotation within their home institution, with some engaging in additional rotations to another institution, with the goal of developing and applying skills across the business
Who can Apply
Young Professionals from all around the world. The World Bank welcomes all qualified individuals from diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
- To be eligible, candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1991
- There is no flexibility on the age requirement.
- July 3 – July 31: Applications Open for all World Bank, IFC, and MIGA profiles
- August 15 – September 30: Applications Re-Open for IFC profiles only
- July–August: Applicants screened for minimum eligibility requirements
- September – October: Technical review of eligible applicants, to determine shortlisted candidates
- November – January: Assessments and interviews scheduled
- February: Offers extended and decisions announced to all candidates
- September 2024: New WBG YPP cohort joins the World Bank Group
How to Apply for the WBG YPP 2023?
All applicants have to apply online. The Applications are live. Please read the complete details on the official website. The Link to the announcement is given below.