Where are Boys and Girls? Call for Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2023. Fully Funded Free Tour to Japan. The Awaji Youth Fellowship is a 9 Month live working and training program in Awaji Island. Awaji is the name of an Island in Japan. This is the popular Exchange Program in Japan where Participants from different countries come to one place and fulfill the needs of the Japanese Work Place. It attracts both male and female participants. The Fellowship is Funded by the Pasona Group.
Young applicants aged 24-35 years who are graduated or going to be graduate with Bachelor, Masters Degree can apply for this Fellowship program. The AYF consists of three different programs that connect each other named Lectures, Challenges, and Projects. One aim, one goal to bring participants from around the world to challenge themselves and sharpen their skills in a multicultural environment that fulfills the needs of the Japanese Workplace. More details about the Fellowship are given below.
Details About Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2023 (Fully Funded Trip to Japan)
- Host Country: Japan
- Location: Awaji Island
- Duration: 9 Months (Begins in September 2023)
- Who can Apply: Bachelors, Masters Students
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st May 2023
You may be interested in checking out IMF Youth Fellowship 2023 to Morocco (Fully Funded)
The Awaji Youth Fellowship will cover all the Expenses for 9 months. Many applicants went to Japan on this Fellowship with the help of Opportunities Corners. So, Apply Now.
The Benefits Include:
- Monthly Salary (Base salary + Overtime)-JPY 197,000
- Halal, Vegetarian, Good, and healthy Foods are available.
Ok, so now almost 90% of the expenses are covered, now let’s come to what exactly the AYF fellowship consists of:
AYF Fellowship Theme and Structure
- Leadership and Project Management
- Innovation and Intrapreneurship
- PR and Marketing
The AYF Fellowship consists of 3 components that link to and support one another, namely:
- Self Development and Mentoring
- Project Ideation and Project work
- Event Creation
The AYF Fellowship provides participants with a unique opportunity to test their skills, and interests and move out of their comfort zone. From the perspective of a new country, new culture, and surrounded by AYF Fellows from all around the world, Fellows have an opportunity to take time out and rediscover themselves.
- 5 days a week of working & learning
- 10 days of paid leave available six months into the Fellowship
- Applicants can be from any country.
- Age between 24-30 is preferable
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Commitment to solving society’s problems and contributing to our projects.
- Core values of hard work, discipline, and care for others
- Proof of IELTS or any other Language Test is not required.
If you want a Fully Funded Trip. Then the last date to apply for the Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2023 is 31st May 2023.
- June – July: Interviews over Zoom
- July – August: COE & Visa
- September: Fellowship Begins
How to Apply
The application process is online and all participants have to apply for the AYF Fellowship Online. The Official Link of the Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship 2023 is given below.