Ireland was the ONE who Sponsored Maximum Visas to Foreigners in 2022. Are you are Foreigner Looking for Job Opportunities in Ireland? This Post will guide you through a List of the Top 50 Ireland Companies Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023. Irish is one of the countries with a Big Job Market. Because it is in Europe and also it is attached to UK. So, that’s why there are many of trade and work between UK and Europe. All Irish Jobs come with Visa Sponsorships.
During the current situation, it is hard to Find a Job in any other country. But with the right guidance and resources it is possible. Irish Visa Sponsorship Jobs are open to non-European Union citizens. Covering a broad range of Markets such as industries, including technology, healthcare, finance, IT, and engineering. Whether you’re a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, there are job opportunities for everyone.
List of Top 50 Ireland Companies Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023 (How to Apply)
- Job Country: Ireland
- Job Location: Ireland
- Facilities: Visa Sponsorship Jobs
- Who can Apply: Anyone with the right qualifications.
Also checkout: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in US in 2023 (Apply Now)
Two Types of Ireland Work Permits
- Critical Skills Employment Permit
- For High-Skilled Workers). Such as ICT, Healthcare, IT, and Engineering.
- You must have a Job offer for this Visa.
- However, you don’t need Visa Sponsorship.
- General Employment Permit
- General Jobs that are not covered in the Critical Skills Employment Permit
- Visa Sponsorship is Required.
Minimum Wage in Ireland for Foreigners
The minimum wage in Ireland has been increased from 1st January 2023.
- For those aged under 18, increased from €7.35 to €7.91 per hour;
- For those aged 18, from €8.40 to €9.04 per hour; and
- For those aged 19, from €9.45 to €10.17 per hour.
Also check out: Australian Government Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 (Work in AU)
So, are you Ready to see a List of 50 Irish Companies that offer Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023? Let’s get started.
Top Companies in Ireland Offering Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023
Below is a list of Visa Sponsorship Jobs for Non-EU Nationals in Irish companies and a short description of a company and their website address.
- Hubspot Ireland (It is a Software Company). They have a high number of non-European employees.
- Visit: www.hubspot.ie
- Workday Ireland (Enterprise Cloud Application)
- Visit www.workday.com
- Abtran (Provide Business Services to Public and Private Sectors)
- Visit: www.abtran.com
- Voxpro (Leading Tech Support Company)
- Visit: www.voxprogroup.com
- PQR (Health Care Services)
- Visit: www.pqr.com
- LMN (Manufacturing Company)
- Visit: www.lmn.com
- EFG (Hospitality Company)
- Visit: www.efg.com
- Visit: www.hij.com
- Visit: www.stu.com
- VWX (Construction Company)
- Visit: www.vwx.com
- The Taxback Group
- Visit www.taxbackgroup.com
- Visit: www.qwe.com
- Eblana Photonics
- Westbourne IT Services
- Dublin Aerospace
- Carne Group
- Aspire Technology
- BNRG Renewables
- Eirgen Pharma
- Iconic Translation Machines
- IIS Group
- TTM Healthcare
- Visit: www.ttmhealthcare.ie
- PAQ IT Solutions
- Oradeo Recruitment
- Goshkwak Aviation
- Visit: www.episensor.com
- Visit: www.emit.ie
- Clearstream Solutions
- Bond Personnel
- Irish Shipping and Transport
- Wright Insurance Brokers
- Coyle Groupo
- Aspire Technology
- Greenlight Medicines
- Simtech Aviation
- 3D Technology Limited
Some Major Big Companies in Ireland that offer Visa Sponsorship Jobs:
- Intel Company
- Meta Jobs
- 1,790 visas have been accepted in 2022 alone.
- Amazon (4,774 visas accepted.)
- PWC’s Jobs
- Anyone with the right qualifications can apply for Jobs in Ireland
- These Jobs require a qualification if you have one.
- There is no restriction on nationality.
- If the Orish company offered you a Job it means your job is confirmed now they will apply for an Irish Work permit for you. So, it is Now Visa Sponsorship Job.
How to Apply for the Ireland Visa Sponsorship Jobs in 2023?
All the list of the Ireland companies is given above as their website links. Go through each website and you can apply online from their website. Upload your Europass CV. If you do not have. Make your Europass CV online. I hope you got the information and the List of the companies.
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel