If you are a non-European and looking to work in Italy on a Seasonal Work Visa then keep in mind there are 44,000 Visas open by the Italian Government. The Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023 works on a quota system, which is fixed annually. So, for 2023 Italian Government has allocated 44,000 slots for Seasonal work visas only for non-Europeans.
You can enjoy yourself during your stay. You can work and earn there. This annual Quota system is under the Program Decreto Flussi 2023. The deadline to apply for the Italian Seasonal worker is 31st December 2023. We will tell you how to get a seasonal worker visa, how much it cost, what type of work you can do, and how long you can stay.
Details About Italy Seasonal Work Visa 2023
- Job Country: Italy
- No of Visas: 44,000
- Program Name: Decreto Flussi
- Who can Apply: Only Non-Europeans.
- Deadline: 31st December 2023
The announcement by the Italian Ministry of the Interior
Each year the Italian government announces the specific number of work visas to be granted within a year to non-Europeans.
The Italian Government has named the Program Decreto Flussi 2023 in which they explain all about the work visas for seasonal and nonseasonal work.
Total No Seasonal Work Visas for Italy in 2023
44,000 entries for seasonal employment in the agriculture and tourism-hotel sectors.
Type of Seasonal Worker Jobs
The most common types of seasonal jobs in Italy are in the following sectors:
Countries that are Eligible for Italy Seasonal Worker Visa?
If your country is not listed here, you may ask from Italian embassy if your country is eligible for the seasonal worker program.
The Italy seasonal worker visa is open to specific countries under a Decreto Flussi Program:
Albania, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, India, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kosovo, Mali, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Republic of North Macedonia, Senegal, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tunisia, and Ukraine.
These countries are eligible for seasonal worker jobs in Italy because they have signed a bilateral agreement with Italy on seasonal work.
Also Read: Saudi Aramco Jobs 2023 for International Applicants With Visa Sponsorship
How long you can Stay in Italy on a Seasonal Worker Visa?
You can stay for up to nine months, depending on the duration of your employment.
Renewal of Visa
The seasonal worker residence permit may be renewed in case of new opportunities for seasonal work.
Italy Seasonal Work Visa Requirements 2023
- You must be a non-EU citizen.
- You must have a job offer from an Italian employer.
- You must have a valid passport.
- You must have a clean criminal record.
- You must have sufficient financial means to support yourself in Italy.
- You will enjoy your stay there.
- A minimum wage that is set by the Italian government is 9.50 euro/hour.
- If you do overtime, you will get more pay.
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid sick leaves
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Some Employers in Italy may also offer Housing assistance.
Also Read: CERN Switzerland Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023 With Full Benefits
How to Find Seasonal Worker Jobs in Italy?
There are numerous popular platforms from where you can find a Job in Italy for yourself. Remember you need a Job offer letter before applying for a Seasonal worker visa.
1# Eures Portal (Designed by the European Commission)
- Visit their Website: https://ec.europa.eu/eures/portal/jv-se/home?lang=en
- Select Italy
Here are some other websites to Find a Job in Italy:
- Glassdoor – English-speaking jobs in Italy
- The Local It
- Reed – Jobs In Italy
- Total Jobs – Jobs In Italy
How much does it cost to Get an Italian Seasonal Worker Visa?
- Visa Cost: €116.
- Residence Permit Cost:
- €40 for stays between 3 and 12 months
- €50 for stays between 12 and 24 months
Basic Required Documents
The documents can vary from country to country, So, please always ask for the latest documentation from the embassy.
- Application form
- An ordinary Passport
- All previous Passport
- Two Passport size recent Photographs of White Back Ground.
- The Job offer letter and information about the inviting company.
- Request form for NOC) made by the employer
- Personal detail of the focal/contact person in Italy (copy of passport)
- Copy of the last Academic Degree/ Certificate of the applicant.
- Colored Copy of Valid CNIC and Passport (s).
- Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
- Original and copy of POLIO Vaccination from and Government Hospital.
- Visa Fee
Where and How to Apply for the Italy Seasonal Worker Visa in 2023?
You can only apply if you have a Valid Job offer for seasonal work. Try to focus on getting a Job first.
- For most countries, VFS Global handles the Visa applications for Italy.
- You can go to the https://www.vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/index.html
- Enter your country name and destination country such as Italy
- Check the type of Visas such as work visas.
- Apply Online or contact the Embassy of Italy in your country for the application process.
The last date to Submit an application for the Italy Seasonal worker visa for 2023 is 31st December 2023.
Follow our Social Media Platforms: WhatsApp Groups | Telegram | Facebook Page | Facebook Group | Instagram Page | Linkedin Page | Twitter Page | YouTube Channel