A Turkiye Student Visa is a permit that allows people to enter Turkiye for education, and internship. The Visa is valid for the duration of the course, and program. Once you arrive in Turkiye, you have to apply for a Residence permit in Turkiye. I also want to tell you that the Turkish Government’s largest scholarship program is now open. You can apply for the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2024. It gives 5,000 scholarships annually.
Turkiye has the second-highest rate of access to higher education in the world. As of 2022/23, there were over 300,000 international students were studying in different Turkish universities. Turkish universities offer a diverse range of programs across various disciplines. The Turliye student visa process is easy and the success rate is generally high. The Complete guide to the Turkish student visa, the application process, and the required documents are given below.
Who Needs a Turkiye Student Visa?
Aside from students from the Northern Republic of Cyprus, all other world citizens need to get a visa to travel to Turkey for study purposes.
For which Purpose you can apply for the Student Visa for Turkiye?
When you apply for an Education visa for Turkey, the online form will allow you to select one of the following, accordingly:
- Internship visa
- Internship ERASMUS
- Internship AIESEC
- Turkish Language Course Purpose
- Course Purpose
- Education Purpose
- Education in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Also Check: Turkiye Work Visa Process 2024
- Completed online student visa application form
- Your valid passport.
- Proof of booked flight tickets.
- Travel insurance for your entire stay in Turkey.
- Letter of acceptance from the Turkish university.
- Previous diplomas, certificates, and transcripts.
- Proof of financial resources who will pay the tuition fee and other expenses.
- Your bank statements, prove you have the required amount.
- Letter of Scholarship, if applicable.
- Proof of accommodation
How to Apply for the Turkiye Student Visa?
The application process for the student visa for Turkiye is given below:
- Gather the documents and submit your application to the Turkish embassy, consulate, or the designated third-party visa application center such as “Anatolia Visa Application Center”
- This is a completed list of the Turkish embassies, select your country and check the application process.
- Book an appointment if it’s required.
- Submit your application and pay the fee.
- Await the decision on your application.
The visa application fee for a Türkiye student visa depends on your nationality.
Here are some helpful resources to find the exact information according to your nationality.
Remember to share this post with others. And don’t forget to subscribe to our blog for more fully funded opportunities. Join our WhatsApp Groups.